Chp. 1 The Fight

Inosuke POV:

*SLASH*

"ARGH!"

The weak demon had groaned out, as he disappeared into nothing!

"HA! I WON THIS TIME, YOU FILTHY DEMON!!!" I declared, as I celebrated my victory.

"Inosuke! What have I told you about using your inside voice." Himiko scolded.

"TCH! I DON'T CARE! THAT DEMON WAS VERY HARD TO DEFEAT! SO LET ME CELEBRATE MY VICTORY!!!" I told her, as she gave me a eye roll.

"*sigh* whatever, let's just head back to HQ and report this to the demon slayers." Himiko told me, as we both walked back to HQ.

.........

"Good Job Himiko and Inosuke, we shall tell the master about your guy's achievement on defeating the demon!" Mr. Rengoku told us, as we both nodded and parted ways with the Flame Hashira.

"*sigh* that was sure a challenge..." Himiko said, as she put her arms behind her head in a nonchalant way.

"TCH! WHATEVER!" I told her, as I took off my boar head mask.

"*sigh* why do you always have to shout? You know there's a thing called 'quiet tone'" Himiko told me, as she quoted the words 'quiet tone'.

"TCH!" I tch, as I walked away from Himiko.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Himiko asked me, as she stood in her spot, looking at me with a curious look.

"I'M GOING TO BED! YOU ARE ANNOYING ME!!!" I told her, as I started heading my way to my house.

...........

"Finally, I'm here at last!" I declared, as I head inside, eat dinner (which was soba), got my pajamas on, and laid in my bed (Aka. Futon).

As I laid in my futon, I started to think back on what happened today. Mostly on the situation between me and Himiko. For some reason, it made me feel guilty. I think I should feel guilty. After all, I did walk off on her in a rude manner. I'll talk to her tomorrow and try to apologize to her. I learned how to apologize when I was on missions with Himiko. Anyway, I'll meet up with her in the morning where she is fully awake, since she gets a bit sleepy in the afternoon and gets really sleepy at night time. *sigh* I hope she accepts my apology, otherwise, I don't know what to do from there...