Pumpkin Honey (Peter x Baylee)

• Self - Request

• Platonic

Enjoy!

--------------------------------

Baylee pushed the barn doors open. She had a flashlight in her hand,and her anntena twitched.

 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... She thought as she stepped through the darkness, closing the door behind her and turning on her flashlight.

Baylee tread through, swinging her flashlight here and there, passing hay bales and empty barrels.

"Oh, hey there!" A deep male voice spoke. 

Baylee froze suddenly. Looks like she found her person.

She turned around to find a pumpkin who was WAY taller than her. His clothes were similar to Andy's, but the overalls were a darker green with miscolored patches and the boots were orange.

"W-wait, who are you?!" She said, backing away.

She clutched the flashlight tightly. If this guy was going to harm her, that the best choice was to run.

The pumpkin paused for a second, before lowering down to Baylee.

"I'm Peter The Pumpkin!" He spoke with a freindly tone.

"Nice to meet ya!" 

"Nice to meet you Peter, i'm Baylee! Baylee The Bee!" She replied warmly before snapping back to the situation.

 "Wait a sec, how long have you been in here?" 

"That doesn't matter...." Peter said ominously. 

"You wanna play a game of tag, Baylee?" He asked.

"Well, I guess one game ca-" Baylee began, before Peter put his hand on her shoulder.

 It was cold.

"Sounds great, let's play! Just this way to the Haystack Maze!" Peter said as he pushed Baylee to a maze made from hay bales, the flashlight shining on her face.

Baylee has absolutely no idea what she got herself into.

--------------------------------

Notes:

I wanna make another part of this but at the same time I'm lazy jsxnfsshudwqrlo-

~Myune⭐