[Marble Hornets - My Version] [Jaylex, Brim & Jessamy]

Note: This is more or less an alternate universe in which Brian and Tim/Jay and Alex/Amy and Jessica are together, Alex told the others about his problem and they all work on solving it together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PoV Brian

I walked through the abandoned house. Nothing new by now. Just that I was all alone. Usually there were Jay, Alex and Tim with me. I held the camera, which was hanging around my neck, tightly. Suddenly I heard a noise. I jumped and gasped. To be honest, this still scared me. "H-hello?" I stuttered. "Hello, little boy!" somebody said. I looked around. No one. "Wh-where are you?" I asked into a void. Suddenly something or someone fell on top of me. The, seemingly, person pinned me down onto the floor. I turned my head to see who it was: The masked guy that attacked Jay! I didn't know his real self. I just knew the Operator had him under control with that mask. Suddenly a horrible amount of pain went through my arm. That one was most definitely broken. "Whoever you are, let go of me!" I yelled. I saw that he didn't wear his usual jacket, maybe because it was ripped last time, but he wore an awfully familiar flannel in red and black. That's when I saw the planet pin in the colours of the gay flag (𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆) which I once gave to him for his first pride month when he was out. "Tim?! Tim, stop! It's me, Brian! This isn't you! You don't want this!" I yelled at him. I reached for the mask but wasn't able to touch it. I somehow had to turn around. As I did so I was laying on my broken arm which caused tears to fill my eyes and I sucked in the air sharply. I grabbed the mask and threw it away. Tim's expression softened quickly. Then he looked at me in shock. "Br-brian? What happened? Fuck, are you crying?!" he said, slightly panicking. "C-can you get off? I... I need space... Please, Tim?" I stuttered out, biting my lip to suppress the pain. He immediately moved away. I carefully sat up since I didn't want to hurt my arm any more. "S-so... Ah, shit, that hurts! You b-broke my arm... Or whatever the person you became with the mask is called..." I explained, tears running down my face. "Oh fuck..." Tim muttered. He walked to a corner of the room we were in, took the mask and put it into his backpack, "I have to get rid of that thing..." Then he grabbed a camera. "You're doing the same as Jay and Alex?" I asked. "Yeah, we need to know as much as possible!" he told me, "You too?" He pointed to the broken camera and shattered screen. "Yeah... I hope we can get something out of that now!" I said. "Sorry for breaking it..." he mumbled. "It's fine, you didn't mean too... But we should go home, it's getting late!" I softly told him. He nodded and helped me up. Then we left.

~ a few minutes later~
~ at Jay's house ~

Tim rang the bell at Jay's place. I held onto him for support. "Tim? Brian? What happened?" Jay asked. "Can we come in? I'm tired and we have a lot of explaining to do..." I said. Then we walked into the living room and saw Alex, Amy and another girl. "Who's that?" Tim asked. "Jessica! She's Amy's girlfriend!" Jay said. "Nice to meet you, guys!" the girl said. "Nice to meet you too!" Tim said, "I'm Timothy but call me Tim and that's my boyfriend Brian!" I waved with my none broken arm. "Now tell us! What happened?" Jay wanted to know. "You don't look good, Brian.." Alex said, a worried look on his face. Tim situated me on the sofa. "We figured who the masked man is..." Tim said. "And I know who the hooded man is..." I added. They looked at us in shock. My boyfriend also seemed very confused, "What do you mean?" "Let me explain... The masked man is Tim and I'm the hooded one... We don't have any memory about it and we can't control it..." I said, "Tim, while being the masked guy, broke my arm and attacked me..." "What?! You guys are those people?!" Jay said. "That's not... What the fuck?!" Amy pointed out. "So, you are in trouble?! Even more than we are already?!" Jessica said. "Woah, calm down! And please don't hate us!" Tim begged. "I mean, it's another hint..." Alex said, "But we'll have to watch you more closely..." "You'll be alright... It'll be fine!" Amy softly smiled. We both sighed in relief.