First encounter

Yan started her day like every other day, she got up and ready for school, ate breakfast and said goodbye to her mum. Nothing out of the ordinary until her mum grabbed her attention real quick.

Mum: remember Yan, don't be late coming home because we're having your aunt Jenna over for dinner!

Yan: I won't, I promise!

It had been years since Yan had ever seen her aunt, 12 years to be exact, and Yan is now 18. The day went on like any other day, Yan finished her first class, went to lunch, and then continued to finish her other classes. The school day finally came to a close and Yan was hanging out with her friends thinking about if she'll ever get a boyfriend due to her futa situation. It was now 5:15 and Yan was now panicking realizing she had forgotten about dinner and how she had promised not to be late.
Yan raced home hoping her mum wouldn't be to mad and hoping her aunt hadn't even arrived yet, but as she burst into the house, she was greeted by a 5'6 busty curved woman with brown hair with blond highlights.

Jenna: oh Yan you're finally her! Look how big you've grown! I haven't seen you in ages, come her give your aunt a hug!

Yan: hey aunt Jenna?! Yeah I haven't seen you in forever either...

Without warning Yan was grabbed by her aunt and pulled close being squeezed into her aunts D sized breasts.

Yan had forgotten how beautiful her aunt was since she hadn't seen her in 12 years. After Jenna let Yan go, Yan stepped back and really got a good look at her aunt.

Yams inner thoughts: DAMN! Her breasts are huge. Talk about having an hourglass figure, and that ass...

It was then Yan saw the feature of her aunt that grabbed her attention the most.

Yans inner thoughts: look at those feet, they must be size 6, 7 at the least. Mmm and those toes, I'd love to get my mouth around them and suck on each one. WHAT AM I SAYING?! I can't think these things about my aunt! This is wrong! I can't, I shouldn't, buuuut...

As Yan was stuck in thought about the sexy woman in front of her, her member began to harden. It was then she realized what was happening. And, her aunt noticed too.

Mum: WELL, dinner isn't going to eat itself, let's get set down and chow down!

Yan heard her mums voice bringing her out of her thoughts.

Yan: yeah, let's get to it...

The three women sat down and prepared for dinner as Yans mum served the food. Yan sat across from her aunt and her mum sat at the head of the table.

Jenna: so Yan, how's school going? Meet any hot guys?!

Mum: Jenna!

Jenna: whaaat? Just asking a perceptive question. Besides, a beautiful woman like Yan should have a someone to hold.

Yan thought to hers about what her aunt had said, she wasn't wrong, at 5,0 with black hair and C sized breasts, she was quite the woman to look at. Although she had a penis, something most women don't have, she was very sexy.

Yan: no, I don't have anyone, I'm still looking for the right person.

Jenna: aww, that's too bad, I'm gonna get a drink, you two want anything?

The two women declined politely, as Jenna continued to the kitchen.
When Jenna came back she had removed her shoes. When she sat down she brought her right foot up and started messaging it. Yan couldn't help but stare at her aunts smooth silky sole and plump toes.

Jenna: I have had a long day. I think I'll head to the store later to pick up some pain reliever, Yan do you need anything?

Yan: no I don't feet I mean need anything.

Jenna: you sure? No sweets or coffee?

Yan: I'm good, I don't lick I mean like coffee.

Jenna: okay.

As dinner came to an end, Yans mum cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen as Yan went to her room and aunt Jenna headed to the store.