Chapter 1: The Fall

*Warning*

There will be cursing in this story

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov:

It was a peaceful morning. Children were laughing, mothers were talking, and the birds were chirping. 

In the distance we see a beautiful young woman, playing her violin.

(This actually almost gave me a heart attack.)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WOMAN."

"MAKE ME BITCH."

Y/n yelled as she flipped the neighbor off. The neighbor gasped, offended, as she watched Y/n slowly walk backwards into her house while still showing the middle finger to her. 

"God damn these people don't know how to appreciate my music." Y/n huffed as she put her violin on the table and plopped down on her couch. Y/n started to slowly go to sleep. Quite snores filled the living room. 

As a few minutes passed a glitched white portal appeared under the sofa, making the sofa fall down to where ever the portal was taking Y/n to. 

Ink's pov:

"Hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error, hey Error-" "wHAt?!" "Have you heard of that-.. of that.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... what was I gonna tell you again?" I asked as my pupils turned into question marks. 

"..."

"..."

"gO juMp ofF A cLIfF."

"Hahahahah oh Error you're so funny! You know I can't die! After all I am the guardian of the aus!"

Error grumbled as he walked away. Probably going to watch his favorite show. What was it called again? Under novila??? Oh well! I'll just ask him later.

3rd pov:

Just as Error teleported away to a void, a portal opened up above Ink and a couch fell on him.