Chapter 2: Who the hell are you?

3rd pov:

"ACK."

"Ink? You ok there?" Asked Dream as he rushed down the stairs.

A muffled voice responded coming from under the couch, "I'm fine!"

Lifting the couch with his magic, Ink crawled out. Standing up and dusting his clothes he stared hard at the woman on the couch who was still surprisingly sleeping.

"Who the hell is she and why is there a couch in the middle of the room?" a gruff voice said from behind Ink and Dream.

"Oh hey Red!" Dream said as he gave a small wave. "Um.. we're not sure who this girl is too.."

"Lets just wait for her to wake up and then start asking her som-"HEY DREAM, HEY RED, HEY INK!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Blue interrupted Ink as he ran down the stairs.

"When can I ever have a peaceful slee- who the hell are you guys?" Y/n said as she sits up.

"Uhhhhhh.."

Y/n stands up and squints at the 4 living skeletons.

Ink walked a few steps toward you but before he could speak you interrupted.

"Stay the fuck away from me you.. you living skeleton."

Blue who just arrived downstairs(he was distracted by something which was why it took him a long time to arrive downstairs) ran to the 3 skeletons. Looking at you with stars in his eyes he spoke up, "HELLO HUMAN! I AM THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE!"

Y/n immediately warmed up to Blue. "You. Come to me." As Blue walked up to you, you picked him up, and hug him. Blue who was being squished by your um.. chest(if you choose y/n to be an opposite gender then just ignore the squish part), just hugged you back letting out a muffled "mwehehe."

Ink cleared his voice. "Well um.. it seems that you can't go back to.. whatever au you're in so in the mean while you can stay with us!"

"Yes. We should introduce you to the others!"

~~~~~~~~~~