10.

We take our time and we might just get there. We go to fast we learn nothing along the way. So you need to decide your own path and make your own decisions you can't always rely on others opinions and thoughts. Sometimes you have to go it alone. Sometimes you can't find your way back home or what you deemed so a house and a home are two completely different things. A house you live in and a home is a where you feel safe. It takes time to find your home where you truly belong but I can promise you when you find it you'll know.
So for me please try to find a place or thing or subject or person that makes you feel whole, makes you feel like you are the doing your best  to get through the day. You can always improve on how you react to certain emotions or what makes you feel those emotions but you can never truly get rid of the emotions. You can never fully read a human emotions but you can try you can sure as hell try but you may or may not make it. Like many people say it's not about the path it's about the journey but the journey will differ based on the path you chose. The path YOU chose can't be dictated by other people you need to do what is best for you every once in a while. If you can't go it alone and do it yourself every once in a while.. remember that true bravery isn't about being fearless it's about having fear and using it to keep moving forward. This probably all sounded confusing, stupid or dumb but it the truth My truth it's the path I chose. Which do you choose? Will you walk with the so called saints or the sinners? The people who raised you or the people that loved you? The old person you were or the new one? There is no turning back you can't change the past busy you sure as hell can change the future and turn your life into what you wish it to be but it will take allot of time it won't happen over night you have to work for it.

~Sincerely,
your least favorite "writer"~