01. Array

A/N

I know all of you were waiting for the update but I was really busy during the last two months and i don't know how to manage time.

And most importantly I didn't expected so many people to take an interest in this story.

I wrote this whole part thrice just because it didn't satisfy me the first two times. And so it got even more delayed.

Now it's done so I hope those who waited will enjoy the plot. I read all of your comments and will reply to them all in the future, so feel free to comment.

Thank you.

***

Third person POV:

It's been seven days since that epic battle among the members of the most feared family in Thailand, the Theerapanyakuls.

And the results are just like what most people predicted, the victory goes to the main family.

But everything is not as clear as it seems. Unsaid motives and hidden feelings are still lingering in the air.

And the most threatening thing at the moment is not even these shadows lurking in the dark but the King of darkness.

Despite their victory, the main family they can't seem to grasp the hold of the situation and the reason being the new leader of the minor clan, and he is what they call the devil from the deepest part of the hell.

Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul, the said devil, wasn't going to let the main clan have the taste of victory so easily or it can be said that he is not going to let them win at all.

He is going to make it impossible for the main family to hold their winning trophy.

He is the impossible man, himself.

*

"Do you think he will attend the funeral?", asked the tanned man to his lover while looking outside the window of their room.

The said lover who has his arms wrapped around the tanned man's waist just heaved a sigh.

"He should be attending it, it's his father's funeral after all. No matter how much he loath us, he would think about his father."

The lover said when he felt the other man trying to slip away from his hold.

"Tch, do you think it is that easy Kinn?! Did you not saw his expressions, when he gazed at Khun Gun's dead body. It was empty. His aura was completely surrounded by darkness." The man said and turned around.

"If it was not for the fact that he was outnumbered, he would have surely going to make a whole ocean of blood!!!!" Said the man now facing his lover but still trapped inside the strong arms.

"Okayyy, i understand you Porche. But why are you scolding me? What did I do?" Kinn said while giving a wounded look to Porche.

"I am not scolding you Ai' idiot. I am warning you about the situation, which you are so clueless about." Porche said while glaring at Kinn.

"Vegas had his father to put a leash around his neck still he was always ready to cut our heads open. Now his father is dead, no, not only dead but killed by none other than your father!!" Porche reminded Kinn.

"Do you think he would let it slide and will attend the funeral arranged by your family??? Bullshit!!!!" Porche said even in louder voice. 

"I won't lie to you, i do feel sympathy for him. No matter what kind of person he is no one deserve to go through that." Porche said lowering his tone.