Green Day and a lot more suprises

sorry if you waited for too long but here is the another part of L.H. book

hope you enjoy

-

-

-

Hazels P.O.V.

-Green day concert-

Me and Katie were in the crow enjoying the concert.

The concert was awesome hope it will be like that till the end.....

Finally the last song i needed to go to bathroom and i geted out of the concert for just 5 mins.When i was done i was in so much hurry that i don't lose Katie that i didn't look where i was going.I hit at somebody.

'Sorry i was in a hurry and i-' I looked up and my jaw was getting to pop out how much i opened my moth from suprise.That was Luke Hemmings the lead vocal and guitarist from 5sos.

'No problem.' He said with his perfect Australian accent and so hot low voice.His eyes were staring at mine and i got lost in his perfect ocean blue eyes that were shining on the light of the moon.

He was perfect.....

'What are you doing here alone,you know there is so much drunk or really crazy people in here' He said with a smile on his face.

'Well i was in bathroom and i kinda lost my friend in this crazy but still wery awesome concert' I giggled a little and he started laughing.

'Well let's go first to find boys and then all of us can come and find you friend okay?' He told me and i nodded.

'And i am Hazel' I said and he looked at me with a smile.

why he can't just stop smiling i don't know why but like every time he smiles my heart goes crazy.

'I am Luke'

'I know who you are,you are from 5sos.' I told his and he just nodded.

'Let's go!' He said a little louder cause the music was louder and just take my hand and pull me with him i just followed with a shock from a thought i just lived a dream of any 5sos girl fan,for Luke Hemmings to take her for a hand and pull her to find her friends and the rest of the boys.Like OMG.

We found the boys and Luke said:

'Hey guys this is Hazel she will stay with us till the end and we will help her find her best friend who is lost now!' He was yelling because of the loud music.The boys just yelled OK all in the same time.

-After the concert with boys-

'So how does your friend got lost Hazel?' Calum asks

'Well i have no idea but i was going to bathroom and lost her on the place we been when we watched concert' I explain.

'Call her' Luke says standing by my side,he was like this for the whole concert

'ok' i said and called Katie

'Hallo' she said

'Hey Katie,where are you?'

'I am home i was not felling good at the concert so i left to call my mom and she came to pick me up and we got home sorry i didn't call you to tell you.'She started laughing

'ok but next time tell me you are leaving' I laugh with her

I ended the call

'she is at home she was not felling well so her mom come to pick her up and she is just so crazy that she didn't tell me she was leaving,well maybe that's why we are best friends cause we are both crazy and yea maybe i should stop talking ' i was laughing so much that i made the boys laugh too.

'Well you are staying with us tonight ok?' Luke asked with the puppy face looking like please stay with us face.

'I know my mom was at another town and i will be home alone so let's go maybe i will not be bored like i would be at home alone' I smile and tell them

'YAAAAYY' Luke yelled and jumped to hug me.

this will be the long night...

-

-

-

so guys hope you enjoyed everything that was going on in here i will update the next part tomorrow or maybe today if i got time to write it but i have bunch of ideas for it now. Love you ♥♥