Getting stuck

It was a normal day or so they thought.
The children where fighting eachother..not a great way way start the day but they got use to it.
They where fighting alot, Crescent shot his tentacles at Lux but Starcross swiped them away. Merciless just flung alot of knives at Lux only, he didn't wanna hurt Starcross since their friends(don't question my headcanon) And Angst couldn't give a shit.
But suddenly Lux felt dizzy and her eyes became drowsy. Starcross noticed and became worried

Starcross:"! Lux! A-Are you ok?!"

Lux:"i-i'm..."

Suddenly Lux fell down becoming unconscious Starcross was shocked

Starcross:"LUX WHAT HAP...happpend...?"

Starcross felt drowsy himself and quickly fell into the same fate as Lux. The three noticed and where confused but then Angst fell victim then Merciless and lastly Crescent.

They woke up to a bright white light, all bundled together on the floor

Merciless:"ugh...my head. What the fuck happened?."

Starcrosa:"we-ugh fell unconscious.."

Crescent:"no duh...but where are we...? ! PJ?! What the heck happened to you?"

Crescent screamed as he saw Paperjam but he looked different more formal but ironically was wearing a hoodie, he looked at Crescent and just stared than grabbed a walkie-talkie and spoke to it for a few minutes infront of the others

Merciless:"Hey! Do you know where we are?!"

PJ looked at them again and covered the walkie-talkie with his hand

'PJ':"I'm sorry for this inconvenience but everything will be clarified soon by my ...friend you can say"

The kids wondered what did he mean, PJ talked into the walkie-talkie a bit more but then finally stopped and put it away, he walked over to the others

'PJ':"My friend will arrive shortly but I have to take you guys to a nearby building so it would be highly appreciated if you cooperated!"

He said smiling, the others looked at eachother and didn't wanna go but then Lux started to talk

Lux:"we should go. We might be able to know where we are and it's better than being in the open"

Crescent:"..that true."

Merciless:"fine but If I get killed I'm blaming all of you."

Starcross has a sad face

Merciless:"..expect Starcross."

Starcross is happy again

They get up and agree and the PJ takes them to a small building, they went inside and it looked like a waiting room.

Angst:"what's this for?."

'PJ':"it's a waiting room, my friend will be here shortly so please just sit and wait, I promise he'll explain everything"

They reluctantly agreed. They still didn't trust this PJ but still decided it was best to agree. Then he left and the kids started to talk.

Starcross:"...where are we...?"

Angst:"You think we know?."

Crescent:"where somewhere were PJ isn't sarcastic that's for sure. So maybe it's another au?"

Starcross:"but why where there so many that looked other kids..? It doesn't make sense."

Lux:"yeah but don't worry will figure everything out guys,"

Merciless:"You sure princess?. Cause this can't get any worse.-"

The door started to squeak open a voice
"Hello there! You guys must be new ones Pj told me about!" it came from a shadow figure at the door, the kids looked at them waiting to see who it was. They walked out the door into the room and revealed themselves. It left all of them gasping in surprise.

They...

Looked liked Merciless?!-