Thirty-Seven

~ ~ Adam ~ ~

~ ~ Adam ~ ~

Inhaling the warm sea air. I wasn't exactly sure how we managed it, but in two weeks we'd organised our entire wedding and yesterday we'd stepped off a boat onto this beautiful island.

"I think you could pack me up and ship me here permanently," sighed Riley.

With the sun warming our skin, we walked hand in hand, barefoot along the white sandy shores of Ka'anapali Beach in Maui where mother nature had pulled out all the stops.

Riley gushed. "Have you ever seen anythin' as beautiful?"

I squeezed her hand. "I have, in fact this pales in comparison."

She leaned into me. "You flatter me, doctor." Grinning, looking up at me with those mesmerising green eyes. "My nana would say you're a charmer, Sir."

"Only with you." Riley's dark hair was piled up on her head in a messy bun with tendrils framing her gorgeous face and her cheeks carried a flush, as it hadn't been more than two hours since we'd made love and she still had the look of a woman who had been thoroughly fucked.

My top lip curled into a contented smile as the image of her spread naked on the bed with my head between her lush thighs and those moans she made that would drive any man crazy.

"What's got you smiling a mile wide?" she asked.

"Me?" I pulled her closer, kissing her temple. "Just thinking how happy you make me." I couldn't remember ever feeling this happy.

And tomorrow this amazing woman would become my wife...although even without a signed piece of paper tying us, she was already my everything; her agreeing to be my wife was the cherry on top.

Riley tugged us closer to the lapping water's edge as the spray from the slow-moving tide washed over her toes. "Look," she let go of my hand and dipped, picking up a shell.

Rising, she studied it. "This one's a keeper... pretty." She muttered as he she looked up, using a hand to shield from the sun. "You're smiling like that again?" she hummed. "You look like a man with sumthin' on his mind?"

In a flash, I scooped her up, and Riley giggled fastening her legs around me, winding one arm around my neck to bring us closer. "I'm thinking I can't wait till I get to call you my wife." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"My husband," she cooed, playing with the hair on the back of my neck. "I sure do love the sound of that."

Not caring if anyone was watching, although the beach was pretty sparse of tourists and locals, I kissed her, feeling her legs tighten around me. It would be hard to hide my erection in these light cotton pants.

A little breathless. "Is there time to head back and drag you into bed, doctor?" she asked when we came up for air.

I groaned... tempting, so very tempting. "Sadly my love, time isn't on our side," I kissed the tip of her nose to watch her adorably pout.