63

It was the first week of October and they were getting closer and closer to their last term in med school. The weather was off that year and colder than usual. They were even talking about the possibility of it snowing. It was fine if you had the choice of staying indoors in a warm home and watch out the window... not everyone could be so lucky.

Derek shivered as he walked into his apartment that evening home from his shift at the hospital and shuffled into his bedroom to see Meredith bundled up under the blankets studying out of a text book..

"Hey." He stuttered out..

"Hey." She replied.. he started taking off his clothes stripping down to his usual sleepwear of boxers and a t-shirt and let out a shout when he felt the bitter cold air in the room hit his skin.. "Heater's still broken."

"Yeah." He mumbled as he dove under the covers shivering "I was starting to wonder if you had the air conditioner on."

"Nope." She sighed as she shut her text book and dropped it on the floor pulling the covers halfway over her head and looking at him.. "Jerry is supposed to fix it tomorrow or something."

"Good." He nodded "I thought we had a little portable heater."

"We do." She replied "But I took it over to Mark and Addison, she's miserable enough as it is right now I didn't want her getting sick on top of it."

"That was considerate of you." Derek shivered..

"Speaking of them, they invited us to their Halloween party at the end of the month."

"Oh."

"I was thinking we should go completely out of character and dress up as a stripper and her pimp." She smirked.. Derek let out a laugh and pulled her into him..

"I think enough men in this world have seen that much of you for this lifetime." He chuckled before leaning in and softly kissing her.. she moaned into his mouth as her hands ran up his bare chest and around his neck.. she felt his hand move up her thigh starting to take her t-shirt up over her head when she stopped him..

"Derek its freezing." She whined "Last thing I want to be is naked."

"Mer I promise you." He moaned as he continued to kiss her pulling her shirt over her head.. "You wont be cold."

She giggled as he pulled the covers over her head and slid underneath his hard body slipping his boxers off his hips and moaning as her hands ran down his stomach.. he moaned as he felt her start to stroke his hard cock with her tiny delicate fingers..

He moved his lips down her chest to her hard erect nipples and started flicking them with his tongue taking them into his lips and softly sucking hearing her moan in response as she arched her back off the bed towards him giving him more of her to taste.

She spread her legs apart offering him her hips feeling more than ready and wanting him inside of her.. he moaned as he started to reach for the drawer on his nightstand when she pulled him back..

"Keep the covers on." She whined as she pulled him back onto her..

"Mer." He moans feeling her lips attack his neck "I love you and want kids someday but right now we cant afford it."

"No shit." She mumbles pulling back and looking at him "But its ok, its not the right time to be worried and its not like we haven't slipped a few times before.. we're ok."

"Are you sure?" he pants out..

"I don't know let me think about it." She frowns "God Derek, I'm laying under you horny and naked, fuck me already!"

"If you say so." He smirks as he crashes his lips down onto hers..

He grabs her hips and slides her down to him and thrusts up inside of her causing a gasp to escape her lips.. she moaned and dug her fingertips into his back as their hips moved into each other, their skin sliding across each other's tingles spreading throughout each other's bodies as they took each other closer and closer to the edge..

They let out a soft shout together as they came at the same time feeling a warm wave of pleasure washing over their bodies until they relaxed into a deep pant.. they gasped for air as they moved the blanket off their faces being greeted by the cold air.. Derek wrapped his arm around her pulling her into him and kissed her shoulder softly..

"God I forgot how good you feel." He panted out..

"You forgot?" she asked "I was under the impression I was pretty unforgettable."

"Funny." He chuckled.. he softly kissed her earlobe and cheek "Are you warmed up now?'

"Very." She smiled "Much better than turning on a heater."

"Much better."

"You should know that if I get cold again I'll be waking you up." She smirked..

"Somehow I don't think I'll be opposed to that."