hospital

Y/n pov

I saw him drowning.
I saw him giving up.

No. I can't let him die. I can't just left him just like that.

With that I jumped into the water.

I was searching him. Because of darkness I can't see him. After some minutes and trying to find him I saw a figure. Somehow I managed to hold his hand and pulled him out.
Finally I saved him.

He was wearing only a thin black T-shirt and black jeans.he was indeed gorgeous.his pink lips are enough to women go crazy over him. There was a mole under his pink lips. His skin was pale.

After saving him I noticed he was still breathing. So I give him mouth to mouth but still he was not opening his eyes. Every second his heartbeat was getting low.

I didn't waste any time and told one of my bodyguard to bring us to the hospital. With the help of my bodyguard we put him back seat of the car. His head was resting on lap. On the way of hospital I was praying to god to keep him safe.

Soon we reached to the hospital. Immediately we bring him to the emergency room. After that I took my phone to make a call. After two rings that person picked up the call.

(on the phone)

???: hello ?

Y/n: can you please come to the xxxx hospital ?

???: y/n are you ok baby?  What happened?

Y/n: please come fast.

And I hung up the call.

..........