Chapter 1

A person stood on the edge of a forest, staring at what lay in front of their path. They had h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes. They were wearing a black beret with an oversized f/c sweater that went down to their knees and black leggings.

In their path was a fairy with short green hair that was covered head-to-toe in injuries.

'I know this fairy,' the person thought as they stepped towards the fairy. 'I think it's that fairy that attacked the Seven Deadly Sins in Lioness, I think his name is Helbram.'

'Y/n! You should be smart about this! You should call the guards!!' Y/n thought as they stopped. 'But look at him, he's so injured and the guards might just kill him...'

Against their better judgement, Y/n walked towards Helbram and picked him up carefully. They turned around and held Helbram close as they sprinted back to their house through back alleys, try to avoid any conversation.

When Y/n made it to their house, they opened the door and walked in before walking over to the guest room. They leaded Helbram on the bed before walking into the bathroom connected to the guest room.

'Y/n, this is going to end badly, you're going to let a dangerous fairy stay in your house?!' Y/n thought to themself as opened the cabinets and pulled out the medkit. 'Then again, he is terribly injured, I doubt he could hurt anyone in this state.'

Y/n walked back into the guest room and took off Helbram before placing the medkit on the bed next to Helbram.

'I'm going to have to take off his shirt if I want to treat his wound,' Y/n thought as they looked at him before carefully removed Helbram's shirt. 'Here's to hoping he doesn't wake up while I'm treating him.'

After Y/n removed Helbram's shirt, they placed it on the side table near the bed before they started to tend to his wounds, cleaning them before wrapping them up in bandages.

After Y/n was done, they checked outside and saw that the sun was started to set. "I didn't think it was that late," they said softly to themself.

Y/n pulled the blanket over Helbram gently before they walked out of the room. They then walked down the hallway to their room.

Several hours later, Helbram woke up and looked around. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he climbed out of bed carefully. He winced slightly as he moved his body, but forced himself to anyways.

Helbram looked down at himself because he could feel something on his chest, but it wasn't his shirt. He was quite surprised to see that his wounds had been patched up. He looked around before spotting his shirt on the side table of the bed he woke up on. He walked over and grabbed it before putting it on.

As Helbram walked around the room, he noticed a lantern on a vanity in the corner of the room. He walked over and picked it up before heading into the hallway.

Helbram carried the lantern down the narrow hallway.

Helbram hated how narrow it was, it felt like it was closing in around him. He walked down the hall, looking around for any signs of life. "How did I even get here?" He asked quietly under his breath.

Then, Helbram heard snoring coming from one of the rooms. He slowly walked towards the room and opened the door before looking inside.

Inside the room was Y/n sleeping peacefully on their bed, snoring softly. Helbram stepped in closer. 'Are they the reason I'm here?' he thought as he watched Y/n.

After a few seconds, Y/n yawned and stretched as they sat up.

Then they noticed Helbram watching them and moved back up until they hit the backboard of their bed. "Um, hi," Y/n said, trying not to freak out.

"Why am I here?"

"Well, you were hurt and I couldn't just leave you on the edge of the forest."

'A human actually wanted to help me?' Helbram thought as he stared at Y/n.

"How are you injuries treating you, by the way?" Y/n asked as they moved to sit on the side of their bed. "I wasn't exactly expecting you to already be out of bed."

"Why are you being so friendly?" Helbram thought as he took a step away from Y/n. The last time he had trusted a human who was being friendly to him, he lost so many of his friends.

"Because that's just how I am?" Y/n said as they tilted their head before smiling. "Would you actually prefer me to be unfriendly?"

Though Helbram could tell Y/n was joking about the last part, he didn't fully trust them nor did he laugh.

Y/n continued what they had been saying earlier as they sat up straight, "But seriously, how are your wounds treating you?"

Helbram looked around the room cautiously. "I'm fine," he said.

"Uh huh, you're not very trusting, are you?"

"I'm just don't trust human..."

Y/n nodded slightly. They somewhat understood why Helbram wouldn't trusts humans as a whole, humans never had have a good relationship with the other clans. "Alright," Y/n said as she stretched before getting for their bed. "Do you want something to eat?"

Helbram shook his head no but his stomach growled anyways.

Y/n chuckled a little. "It seems your stomach may disagree with you," they said as they walked towards the door before turning back to look at Helbram and holding out a hand to him. "You coming?"

Helbram looked at Y/n's hand then at them then back at the hand. 'So my options are either trust the human or flee out the window right now, which could lead to me dying...again,' Helbram thought as he looked up from Y/n's hand and looked around the room.

Y/n interrupted Helbram's train of thought as they realized that they never gave him their name, "I'm Y/n, by the way."

'Well, they are really handsome/pretty... Alright, I guess I'll trust them for the time being,' Helbram thought as he took Y/n's hand. "I'm Helbram."