𝟎𝟕 :: 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

𝟎𝟕 :: 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗❝AYAYA!❞

❝AYAYA!❞

𝟎𝟕 :: 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗❝AYAYA!❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

(unedited)

"𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐀!" Kazuha struggled with his pronunciation.

At this Ayato cackled in amusement whilst Kaori slightly cooing at the boy's cuteness. "It's 'A-ya-ka' not 'A-ya-ya'." Kaori corrected for the third time today.

Kazuha paused for a few seconds before trying to pronounce the said name once again, correctly this time. "Ayaya!" he failed.

A few weeks have passed since the birth of the only daughter of the Kamisato Clan and spirits are high as it should be. Kaori was able to meet the younger Kamisato a few days after her birth whilst this is Kazuha's first time meeting the newborn baby girl.

They stood along with Ayato in front of the crib, peeking down at the young child that was lightly sucking on her fingers.

Kazuha's eyes glittered in curiosity. After all this is his first time seeing a baby, but he was more fascinated at the fact that someone was smaller than him. Kazuha has always been surrounded by 'giants' (aka people older than him) so seeing someone tiny was something that Kazuha gratefully welcomed. Perhaps he's feeling a sense of superiority that he's no longer the smallest.

Silently, on the sidelines Kaori studied the little baby before her fondly. Fair and soft skin, round light blue-grey eyes. She definitely resembled a lot of her features from her father, and that by no means is an insult as the Head of the Kamisato Clan is a dearly beautiful man.

'Ayaka.' She recollected her name in her head. "Her name is really pretty." Kaori commented, her eyes still glued onto the younger girl in the crib.

Ayato couldn't help but smile softly at her comment. "It really does."

"Ayaka," Kaori said her name in such a gentle way that could make anyone fall onto their knees.