𝟎𝟎 :: 𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄

𝟎𝟎 :: 𝖆𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊❝I SHALL GRANT YOU THE PERMISSION TO ADDRESS ME BY MY FIRST NAME

𝟎𝟎 :: 𝖆𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊
❝I SHALL GRANT YOU THE PERMISSION TO ADDRESS ME BY MY FIRST NAME.❞

❞

@𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 a nice and bright sunny day, the air was clear, peace wrapped the atmosphere, as little pink petals of the beautiful sakuras fell gently from its trees.

This was the setting of Kaori and Ayato's first meeting.

At that time, when the Kaedehara Clan was still one of the most well known and prestigious clans in Inazuma, the heads would often visit the Kamisato Clan's heads, both leaders of both well known clans got along well and had a strong bond with each other. During those times both clans had their most treasured children; Kamisato Ayato, the eldest son of the Kamisato Clan, and Kaedehara Kaori, the eldest daughter of the Kaedehara Clan.

"Go on Kaori, don't be shy." Kaedehara Hotaru encouraged her daughter with a smile to move forward towards the young Ayato. Currently the whole Kaedehara Clan decided to visit the Kamisato Clan estate for both of the heads of each clan to have some friendly talk and bonding.

Along with this the heads of the Kaedehara Clan decided to bring their eldest daughter, Kaedehara Kaori. The little girl was struggling when it comes to socializing and communicating, she seem to always hide behind her parents whenever they leave their estate and would often speak in the most soft and quiet tone she could.

Resisting, the little girl persisted and then ran over to hide behind her father and hugged his clothes and buried her face in it. The man, Kaedehara Kageharu laughed at how adorable his daughter was acting. "Go ahead, Kaori. Young Ayato is waiting." he grinned.

(A/N: Kaedehara Hotaru are just made up names I came up with because it was never mentioned who is Kazuha's mom lol.)