-1-

A loud sound of car that crashed and breaking glass disturbed the silence of the night. It was an accident that causes lots of damages.

Everything goes wrong and Felix don't even know what's happening.

He's half awake but don't feel anything. He only feel the pain in his head and all over his body.

White lights are blinding him and humans in white coats are moving very fast seems like they're in hurry. It was all he knew before he closed his eyes and everything turned blank.

-*-

Everything happened really fast since that night. It was all changed in just a blink of an eye.

It was all so sudden that until now he can't fully remember what really happened that night.

Felix just lying in a bed of green grasses and staring at the wide blue sky. Thinking nothing and just lying there near the boy he used to love.

It's been a year and he don't know how to live normal anymore. It became a daily routine for him.

He will woke up early in the morning to do his part as a child to his parents. Will go to the university, do his daily chores then go to the silent place to spend his remaining time lying beside him before the day end.

" How are you? It's been a year since you last talked to me. Aren't you feel tired lying there? I miss you already, Hyunjae. Don't you wanna visit me even in my dreams? " then a single drop of tears fell down from his now closed eyes. He wanted to fall asleep beside him and meet Hyunjae in his dreams.

" So this is where you are going everytime you disappeared?" disturbed by a soft voice coming from the male next to him. It was too familiar that he wanna ask his self why he did forget him. How could he just forget the one who used to be his pillow at times he couldn't sleep? And a shoulder he has whenever he wanted to cry. How could he just pushed his bestfriend away?

" Jisung-" opening his eyes to meet an angel lying beside him.
" I wanted to be alone-"

" and you used to be since that night. Don't you still wanna talk about it? " older said caressing his cheek that's already wet from the tears that continuously streaming down from his emotionless eyes.

" What talk do you wanna hear? It was all over and it's all my fault. Aren't you mad at me too ? Just leave me. I wanted to be with Hyunjae alone-" and words being cut as the mentioned man suddenly appeared in his sight. His body, his hair, and his eyes looking directly into his. He's there not that far from them and leaning his back against a metalic black car.

" H-Hyun.. -" Felix immediately got up and about to run towards the man when Jisung moved faster than he is to grab his hand and stop him from doing what he's about to do. Run and hug the man tightly cause it's simply not him. He's definitely not his Hyunjae, He is someone else and a total opposite of his Hyunjae.

" Hyunjin is not Hyunjae. They're just exactly look like each other but definitely different. You knew that Felix. " words that killed him too many times.

Hyunjin is not Hyunjae. He is not his Hyunjae.

" Please stop, Felix..You can't live like this. It's been a year and I want you back.. Please.. Give yourself a chance to move on. "