one

The outfit they made her wear was rather stuffy, her body felt like it was on fire whenever she tried fixing the collar around her neck

It was rather absurd and too large for her small frame, but she couldn't object. Or papa would punish her like he did any others.

She wasn't special here, no one truly was. She sighed deeply as she looked around the small closet she was told to wait in.

She was with Eleven, but the little girl seemed so nervous. Violet didn't wanna just leave the room she was told to stay in.

But she felt something was wrong making her flee the small space and run down the hallways. Leaving behind the little girl.

The room she walked in was covered in blood. Some of the children laid upon the floor, eyes missing and there bones bent at awkward angles.

"Peter?" a child rose into the air, the simple loudness of their bones breaking didn't bother Violet. The sight of Peter covered in blood did.

He let the child fall upon the floor, turning around and smiling at Violet. It wasn't a kind smile, it was more of an proud one.

He was glad she had seen him destroy a child, she was here with him watching him ruin everything in a matter of seconds.

It felt powerful watching him like that, making small children die within matter of seconds.

"Do not be afraid" he walked towards her "I'm not afraid of you Peter, I was just surprised that your powers are back... how did you?".

She looked at his neck, the wound fresh. "Eleven" he pressed his finger against the side of her neck. The device inside of it moving slightly.

"I can free you" she pinched her eyes closed at the pain in her neck, the device tearing itself out of her flesh harshly. It smashed along the floor and she gripped her neck wincing at the sting of it.

Peter smirked, "join me" he reached his hand towards her and she grabbed hold of it. He lifted her sleeve up the bold numbers smiling at him.

002

Violet woke up late like always, her entire body aching as she huffed at the sound of knocking on her door. She quickly grabbed her bag and ran out her room nearing her front door.

She opened it up and Steve smiled at her "come on we gotta get going, the pep rally is today". She huffed before grabbing her shoes.

"You're lucky Lucas is there, otherwise I would've slept all day".

He laughed lightly as she put her shoes on "the kids a good player, but he's always on the bench".

He walked outside and Violet followed after him waving at Robin before she turned to lock her door. Steve ran towards his car getting inside.