Chapter Two: Monokuma

"Good afternoon, everyone!" A shrill voice exclaimed.

We all looked over at where the voice came from to see a black and white teddy bear.

"A stuffed animal?" Kichi asked.

"I'm not a stuffed animal!" The bear exclaimed angrily. "I'm Monokuma! The head of the mansion!"

"You're the one behind this then?" Arata asked.

"Yep!" Monokuma said.

"Whats going on?" Priscilla asked the monochrome bear.

"Well basically, you all have to live here from now on! NOooo escaping! Here forever! Upupu, isnt that great?" Monokuma replied.

"Stuck here?!?!" Motoko exclaimed.

Takeshi began to cry. "But-but I don't want to stay here!" He exclaimed.

"Well, there is one way to get out." Monokuma told us.

"How?"Kenji asked, "Do I have to show how amazing I am?"

"Amazing at murder." Monokuma replied.

"Murder!?!" Priscilla exclaimed, sounding slightly pissed.

"Is that a new drink or something?" Isamu asked.

"Yeah, a drink that'll kill you. It's like poison." Hiroaki told him.

"Any method of murder is fine." Monokuma said. "Choking, poisoning, getting to drunk, stabbing, bludgeoning, and so many more things are all ways to kill someone!"

"What kind of a joke is this?"Shirk asked.

"Oh its no joke." Monokuma told him. "It's aaallllll real!"

I stood there just staring at the ground in shock. Why is this happening? Who is behind this? Questions swirled through my mind.

"Well, I have to go, you kids have fun." Monokuma said before disappearing.

"We're all gonna die!" Lei-Lu exclaimed.

"No, we'll be fine." I said. "As long as no one kills someone that is."

"But how do you know someone won't kill?" Goro asked in a creepy voice making it seem as if his rabbit puppet was talking.

"Someone will do anything to escape, even commit murder." He said in a cute voice as he made the cat puppet speak.

"I'm not letting anyone kill me!" Kichi exclaimed.

"So are you saying you'll kill someone then?" Goro asked in his normal voice.

"N-no!" She told him in shock.

"You're one strange kid..." Shiro said.Goro giggled and smiled.

"I'm not the only one that's strange."

"Woah! That chick has pink hair!" Isamu randomly yelled out while pointing to Yoshiko.

Yoshiko was crying and muttering to herself."Are you okay?"

I asked the maid."N-no I'm not!" She exclaimed. "Why did this happen to me? I don't want to die!""No one will die." Arata said, pushing up his glasses. "I won't let it happen.""Th-thank you, Master!" Yoshiko exclaimed with a small smile.

"Master?" Eleanor asked.

"Yes, I said I was going to be serving everyone didnt I, Mistress?"

"Sweet! We get a maid!" Motoko exclaimed."Awesome!" Eleanor said.

"You may call me Mistress Kichi." Kichi told Yoshiko. "I'm thirsty, go prove your worth and get me some tea.""Yes Mistress Kichi!" Yoshiko said with a bow before leaving.

"Why use her as a maid?" Yukio asked.

"Free service, duh! Are you stupid?" Kichi told him.He shook his head.

"We should look around." Priscilla suggested.

Hiroaki looked around the room at Priscilla. "Done. It looks like quite the room to me. A ballroom maybe?" He causing her to roll her eyes.

"Shut up." She told him. "Let's split up and look."