Chapter 5: New Motive

There was only one room that described our feelings after the trial, it was despair. However, even though we felt this hopeless feeling, we found out some great news that gave us a little hope and happiness. A new floor of the mansion was unlocked, the metal gates were open now, but the ones on the second floor were not. However, the new floor was amazing! There was a pool, hot tub, music room, and some other things. Among those other things, was even a room with tons of different alcohols that Isamu found.

We were all in the entertainment room at the moment. There were books and games, and even a TV with a DVD player. Right now, we were playing pool. Well, Motoko, Eleanor, Kenji, Goto, Midori, and I. As for the others, Akihiro was reading a joke book, Priscilla was reading a murder mystery book, Arata was reading a book on politics and the law, and Yoshiko, Kichi, Yukio, Takeshi, and Isamu were playing Go Fish.

We were trying not to worry, and we also tried to forget that it was in this room that Lei-Lu had been murdered.

"Your turn, Aiko." Kenji said.

I lined my pool stick up with the cue ball, it hit the five ball but it didn't go in.

"Me next..." Midori said.

She got three balls in before it was Motoko's turn.

"Wow! Nice shot Midori!" Motoko exclaimed.

"Will you keep it down?" Arata asked.

"Hah!" Kichi suddenly exclaimed, "Go fish!"

"Awe..." Isamu groaned as he drew a card.

Arata sighed and went back to reading.

When it got to my turn again, Kichi stood up and said with boredom, "This is getting boring, can we go swimming or something?"

"Ooh! That sounds fun!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"Yeah," Yukio said, "but I can't swim..."

"I can teach you." Yoshiko said with a kind smile.

"Hope you don't end up drowning him, Yoshiko," Hiroaki said, "wouldn't want there to be another class trial."

"Don't joke like that!" Priscilla scolded him.

"Whatever." He replied.

"I'll watch." Goro said. "I can't get Kuro and Neko wet after all."

"Kuro and Neko?" I asked.

"My puppets." He explained.

I guessed that Kuro was the rabbit and that the cat was Neko.

"Why not take them off?" Arata asked, looking up from his book.

"I would never do that." Goro replied.

"Do you sleep with them?" Motoko asked.

Goro nodded.

"That's a strange fetish, kid." Hiroaki told hm.

"What's a fetish?" Takeshi asked.

"Well-" Kenji started.

Yoshiko cut him off, "Please don't tell him, Master."

Kenji blushed a little. "But he asked..."

"He doesn't need to be corrupted." Arata told him.

Yoshiko nodded.

Hiroaki walked over and whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened and her face turned bright red. "I-I don't think so! My masters would never-"