𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1: 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱'𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴

«Years before Collectors imprisoned»

(The song doesn't go with the story I just love it)

☁︎☼︎☁︎

The crips of the evening air lifted a few autumn leafs. The small town of bonesborough was peaceful and joyful as ever. It all changed once the warm air turned into a cold chilly one. The roaring of the thunder could be heard from afar. All the witches and demons ran as the rain started falling short after a few fits of laughter were heard.

" Haha! Chaos is so floss!"

A childish voice echo. The windows from the houses were quickly slammed shut by the frighten villagers. A figure floated around. From the mist, a very particular being laughed. The collector smiled, tilting his head to the side as he stare at the town. He made a circle with his index finger as he round up more clouds, unknown to the other being who was close by.

On another plane, The Giver laid down comfortably on a cloud. The rumble of the cloud awoken her, she look down at the cloud as it turn gray and moved over to the small town of bonesborough.

" What's going on?!?"

The Giver huffed annoyed by being disturbed at nap time. They puff out their cheeks and angrily marched down the steps made out of clouds. The Giver looked around at the gloomy town.

" Where's everyone."

They asked themselves. She look up at a cloud that 'magically' appear above her. She raised a brow in confusion.

" What the-"

*Whoosh*

" No foul words aloud!"

The collector chimed in as he way his leg up and down staring down at the poor soaked girl. The Giver growled as her cloud hair turned soggy.

" You ruined my hair?!? Do you know how long it takes to dry?"

The collector placed a finger at the bottom of his lips and hummed.

"Nope!"

He beamed down.

"Agh!"

The Giver crossed her arms and marched away with squeaky sneakers. The collector looked at her before following behind.

" Why are you following me?"

The Giver huffed.

" Do you wanna play?"

Giver paused on their tracks and looked back at the Collector.

" You, wanna play...with me?"

The collector nodded with a smile. The Giver looked down a bit sadden before looking back up.

"Okay, but in one condition."

"What is it!?!"

" You take this awful storm away from here."

The collector stood in silence with a bored look.

" But it will take all the fun out of fun?"

The Giver raised a brow.

" But, your fun will destroy this people's crops! Plus, there's no fun in causing chaos. So either make the storm go away or I'll make it go away?"

The giver crossed her arms with a stern look. The collector blink multiple times before thinking.

" So, If I make this strom go away
... you'll be sworn to play!"

The Giver exhale and nodded. Collector jumped in excitement and with a single move the storm was gone. Giver clapped her hands and kept on going.

"Hey! Where are you going? I thought we were going to play?"