dani

Dani Yanyella
17
Hispanic
Loyal to the Impeded, doesn't think before she acts, does anything for freedom which results in her irrational actions, feelings over facts,
Shade

It didn't take long for Dani at a young age to realize her curse; an unknown magic that resulted in the death of her father. After his mother covered up the murder as a result of old age, Dani's family ran far away from the metrocity of Quinn (in the country of Opare) to a small village in Erence. Dani grew up very close with Ari, who had always helped her calm down and keep her curse at bay while her mother was constantly away. A year away from being of age to go off on her own, the Abetted made its way into Erence, spreading its ideologies and beliefs. When they made it to Dani's village, the two sisters were almost on their way out. Before they are captured or have the opportunity to fight back, The Attack of the Impeded ensures, resulting in not only the destruction of Dani's village, but an escape route for the twins.

On route to the Impeded's base located deep within Izzalk's rainforests, the sisters are accompanied by the Impeded soldiers who "defended '' their village; most notably Head Leader Silver Xing, accompanied by a silent boy with a lack of the top of his ears, Wye Geoion. Dani allows herself to make quite the impression of herself, showcasing her almost uncontrollable powers, gaining the eyes of the leader of the rebellion. As they manage to get back to the base, rivalry ensues with Dani and Silver's significant other, Reyes D-á. This opens Dani to be brought in and informed on their mission: not only fight for equality but a struggle within races from far off lands.

It was quick for the Impeded to call Dani to a mission, due to soldiers being scattered in Erence. She is teamed with Wye, the quiet boy she had previously shared about three words with. He takes full lead as the two find a way to the Port of Irane; one of the three capital cities within the land of Opare. They're tasked with receiving the goods from Silver's brother who are deep within the Abetted, undercover. (The "goods" are Willight Crystals, natural energy sources harvested within the ruins of Réan, Cam's homeland, to help increase the intensity of the Impeded's magic.) To get to this set destination, the two have a week to catch the cargo ship on the Southern Docks of Fe'rzen, which would originally be about a month's journey.

They manage to catch a ride on a traveling trader, Kraftina (Krafty,) who's Bullhogs allow them to travel at tremendous speeds. After running into pirates, Wye getting kidnaped, and Dani accidently killing the entire crew, they steal the pirates ship. This is when Krafty reveals herself to be able to control the tides, making Wye go silent for the rest of the trip. After they manage to get to the Southern Docks, they board the cargo of their week trip on the seas. This is when Dani is finally able to crack open Wye, who breaks down into a sob on the first night. The two are able to bond over their loss of their father,and Wye offers to help Dani control her powers. By the time they're off the ship, Dani's able to somewhat aim beams of darkness and evaporate it.

They enter the city of progression, and just as they are about to leave with their shipment, the castle in the middle of the city is blown up. Rubble and chaos everywhere, SIlver's brother, Darrenth, helps the two find safety, but Wye leaves. Dani tells Darrenth to keep the shipments safe as she chases after him, who stops in front of the castle. Guards spot the two and call the blame on them for the explosion, so they are thrown in jail as Wye screams something Dani cannot understand. Once thrown in jail, Wye confesses that his past isn't what it seems, but help should be coming. Dani, enraged with Wye's trust in nothing, breaks down and her power consumes her as she destroys their prison cell's walls, and tells Wye to come with her, who refuses and tells her to head to the outskirts of town near the mountains. She does so, and is greeted with a sword to her neck and the inability to move. This is where she is confronted by Cam West, Kea Raymond, and Jeremy Tarrence.

Dani wakes up in a cave deep within the snowy peaks of Northern Opare. Psychic bands are wrapped around her wrists, halting her from using any powers. SHe walks near the edge of the cave when Cam West walks up behind her to talk. Dani explains (to the audience) her strange friendly banter with Cam, but an underlying grudge against Kea, the Psychic who gave her the bands. Cam explains to Dani of the thief clan, that they were going to the port in search of artificial, illegal Enhancers. He then brings the topic to Dani and why she was at the port, clearly not from there. She just explains she was there for a friend, but is interrupted as Cam says he knows and that he heard them. He makes a deal with Dani, that if she helps them get the Enhancers, he will help free her friend. The day sparks and Kea makes the call to a new task given by the Admins of the Thief Clan. Dani declines, sparking an argument between the two, until Dani loses control, breaks the bands around her wrists and her Dark magic breaks out. Kea is fascinated, suddenly becoming extremely friendly with Dani, asking her questions left and right. Dani realizes that even though this group of misfits was uncoordinated to say the least, the fact that there was an elf (Cam) in her presence made her realise not only the danger she was in, but how important it would be to have an Elven ally to right against the Abetted. She agrees to their terms finally, and sets off on a path of thievery in order to bring her friend back safely.