Courtesy

Trans!Kakashi also dont shave then fuck you budussy can get infected.
Author:Sinner_from_hell

Story starts here

Obito let himself into Kakashi's house that morning. They had a mission coming up tomorrow, so they should make a plan on what they were going to do as soon as possible. Kakashi was great at making plans on the spot, but it left no room for discussion, and Obito hated it. It'd be better to plan before Kakashi was able to force his ideas on him tomorrow.

He didn't call or text the other about his arrival, directly arriving in front of his door and waltzing in. Usually on Saturday mornings like these, the other was still cooking breakfast in the kitchen, but there was no sign of him. That was odd. He crept around, trying to locate the younger man, before hearing some noises of struggle in the main bedroom.

Obito opens it without knocking-it was his first mistake.

Kakashi was sitting on a mat on the floor, a long mirror right in front of him. The younger had a white tee on him, the hem hovering just above his belly button. His usual mask was out of sight. His legs were spread apart, on display on the mirror where Obito could literally see everything . There was something missing.

Kakashi Hatake didn't have a dick-literally. He has a very different set of genitals from Obito, a vagina. Clitoris. Labia. A whole, set of pussy-

The silver-haired man reddened in panic, closing his legs in a millisecond as Obito stared unmoving. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" Kakashi shouted, turning his head around to glare at Obito. It wasn't intimidating, not when Obito had just seen all of Kakashi like that. Was that why he never wanted to go to those public bathhouses with Minato-sensei and the rest of the guys?

Obito's breath hitched. "Fuck, sorry," he managed to say, his eyes still hovering on the mirror in front of Kakashi. There was a bunch of products surrounding the man on the mat, scissors, and a sharp razor. In a second, Obito knew what the other was trying to do. In the morning? He couldn't help but chuckle.

"Knock next time when you come in," Kakashi looked away, trying to avoid his eyes. "And get. Out."

Obito noticed Kakashi's reddened ears, the way he curled himself into a small ball. The shirt he wore was too short for him to cover everything up. He could still make out his pussy, his hand doing a shitty job in hiding them. "You know, you used to say that I've got no balls when we were on missions," he walked closer, a sly smirk on his face. There was something about embarrassing Kakashi that riles him up. "Guess who actually doesn't have a pair, huh?"

Kakashi clicked his tongue. "It's not funny."

"What are you, then?" Obito crouched beside him, his eyes scanning Kakashi from the tip of his hair to his toes-lingering on his southern part. "This part of you seems like a woman's, but the rest of you is a man's."

"...It's just as you said," he looked down, squirming under Obito's stare. "I'm a man. Just born differently."

"I see," he hummed, sitting cross-legged. He has no intentions of getting up and leaving, not when he caught Kakashi red-handed like this. This is much too amusing.

"Are you going to tell everyone about this?" Kakashi lifted his head, shooting Obito with suspicious looks.

"No!" he immediately said, looking hurt how Kakashi had thought so badly of him. "I'm an asshole, but I'm not that much of an asshole. I also have my morals."