🔞🔞🔞🔞

Wei Ying took a charge since he's experienced in this field. He put his hand around lan zhan waist and pulled Lan zhan closer : their dicks grinding on each other. Lan zhan groaned and moaned.

Their hands running through each other back and they are both trying their best to pull closer to each other. They resume their kissing which start gently but now turn more intense and wilder.

Wei Ying pushed his tongue inside his mouth and ran his tongue all over his mouth to taste his husband. Lan zhan grabbed his ass and squeeze it which earned a moan form his husband who's busy grinding and kissing his mouth.

They both came after some more grinding. " Do you want me to stop?" Wei Ying asked after trying to gasped for air.

" Don't you dare!" Lan zhan replied with wicked smile.

"Didn't knew my husband was hyper sexual!"

With Lan zhan replied with TSK.......

Lan zhan don't even remember how they made it to Wei Ying's room nor how they are naked.Wei ying crawled on top him and kiss him again.

Lan zhan was so fucking lost in lust that he was brave and grabbed his husband dick who was busy kissing him. Wei ying squirmed in pleasure as Lan zhan stay stroking it. He can feel Wei Ying moans in his mouth as their tongue Wrestled.

Wei ying broke the kiss and straddle him. He put his hand on both of their dicks. Then he broke the kiss and moved up, basically straddling him. He put his hand around both of their dicks, bringing them together. He started jerking both of us at the same time.

Lan zhan swear his eyes went to the back of his skull. Lan zhan moved his waist in the rhythm of his hand, His husband balls were resting on top of mine, He could feel the weight of them pressing on my own.

His body were quite sweaty, whether it was the moment or the activity that caused it, who knew? It was one of the most erotic moments of lan zhan life.

"Oh fuck, Lan zhan!" he groaned as he pushed his hair back with his free hand. His other hand moving frantically "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he said as he shot warm liquid all over our dicks. That was enough for me. Lan zhan joined him as he felt his own orgasm building up from the center of my own being.

They both shot thick globs of warm, white fluid over each other. IlThe pleasure was so white, raw and fierce It felt like the life was being sucked out of lan zhan. If this was dying, it wasn't so bad.

Wei ying collapsed next to him gasping. He was sweaty and his dick was full of cum. His chest, abs and groin were covered in the cum. Their cum. Then he started to slowly move his fingers between his ass cheeks and Lan zhan felt his seeking out of his hole.

As his fingertip brushed lightly over lan zhan anus, a thrill ran through his body. That felt amazing.

"Oh that feels nice. Touch me there." Lan zhan requested

"I figured you would like this."

His fingertip rested against lan zhan asshole.

"Will you put it in?" He asked

"Do you want it?"

"Yes I want to feel it."

He spread his legs so that they were either side of his beefy thighs, Wei ying reached a hand over to the bedside table drawer and managed to extricate a small bottle.

"This will make it feel better." he said and flipped up the cap. He reached behind lan zhan and he felt cool liquid hitting his crack and seeping down between his ass cheeks.

Wei Ying dropped the bottle next to the bed and then his fingers went back to Lan zhan ass, curled round into the crack and started rubbing the lubrication onto his skin.

"Will you fuck me, Wei ying.?"

"Do you want it?"

"Yes. I want to feel your cock going into my bum."

He got up behind him, fondling, kneading squeezing, massaging the cheeks of his ass. And he knelt lower and stuck his tongue into lan zhan. Lan zhan felt the cool wetness and the stiff tongue.

"I want something inside! I want your cock! Fuck me. Fuck me now"

Wei Ying shuffled forwards between his spread legs.

Wei Ying being was a gentle person slip his cock slowly and steadily.

"Oh Wei Wuxian . So good. It feels so good with your cock in it."

He lowered himself down onto him and began driving his hips. Lan zhan felt him going deeper and deeper into his ass and his hot breath was on his neck.

He began hitting Lan zhan G-spot that made him cum. It was more intense than any orgasm He has ever had. Lan zhan at the end don't even remember how his husband cleaned his body and put on his pajama. He was in dream land after their 3th round but he was happy and content. The same feeling his husband share.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

DASHI run run run to get some Holy water 💧