A monday with ashley

"Let's go to the hospital" Ashley said. "Ok ok just give a moment to get ready". "Oh come on now you're just perfect move". He was so anxious. "Ok" I said.
We drove to the hospital. Ashley was so scared. His eyes were red from crying. He really cares about his friends. That's so cute. We park the car and we started walking to the hospital. Suddenly he stopped. " I'm afraid to get in" he said. i grabbed his hand and look into his amazing chocolate eyes. He smiled and we walked in. We found the other boys. "So it is serious" Andy teased Ashley. Ash paunch him on the arm and Andy giggled. Just then the doctor came out. "He is awake" he said. Everybody smiled and rush in the room. It was so cute. The were really happy. After a while the nurse kicked them out. Me and Ashley went back home.
"Thank you" he said. "You don't have to.... You need a driver and I helped you." "But I made you miss a day from school." "And so what?" He smiled. He had an amazing and beautiful smile. I smiled back.
"So I have to go. Thanks again" "bye".
Like that I was left there alone. I called Cara. She answered at the second ring. "Where are you ?" "Home" "why?" "Will you pass over so that I can tell you?" "Sure when I'm done with school." "Ok see you."
After three hours she was in my house. "So..." She said. "I passed the night and half the day with Ashley." I said. "What?" "It's not what you're thinking. He just needed a driver and he came to me." And where did you two deviants go?" "To the hospital." "Why?" "A friend of his had an accident and Ash needed somebody to get him there." "Oh so he used you." "Yeah somehow." "Well... Did you sleep with him?" "Yeah but not the way you mean it. We just slept in the same bed." "Ok then. Well.... I don't have words."