Finally I found you

We went to the school and we found the motorbike.
"Are you sure you want to do that?" Cara asked
"Yes I will find him." I answered.
"Hey promise that you're going to take care of yourself." Becky demanded
"Okay."
They both hugged me and then i jumped on the motorcycle.
I followed the instructions and I found the bar.
I stepped in and I went straight to the barman.
"Hey I'm searching for somebody called Josh." I said.
"Oh there he is." He pointed to a man seating alone.
"Thanks." I said and left.
"So i git this number and you have to help me find my friend." I said
"Oh oh calm down sweatheart."
"Don't call me that."
"Oh why?" He asked and took my cheek into hus huge hand. I pushed his hand.
"Don't touch me."
"Oh tough girl."
"Stop it. Are you going to tell me or i am loosing my time?"
"Ok then you want your friend back. Are you sure you can do that?"
"I could do anythig for him."
"Oh sonebody is in love."
"No he's just a good friend."
"Okay. So you will have to go this address." He handed me a piece of paper.
"Okay and what am i going to do there?"
"Try to find him."
"Okay."
I left the bar and i texted the address to the girls who had stopped infrint of the next club. I start driving. My head was spinning. I had never felt so frightened. I was so anxious. I was affraid what was going ti happen to Ashley to the girls. I kept driving when i suddenly i spotted a dark huge house. Yeah that's the place. My heart skipped a bit and my stomach start hurting. I hated when i was frightened. I couldn't do anything. I tried to forget my stomach I took a deep breath and walked in. The house was so dark. I took out my lighter and i light a candle. The hiuse was like the once we watch on horror movies. Suddenly i heard somebody screaming. It was Ash. I tried to figured out where he was. Hus voice was coming from the first ir the second floor. I texted Becky *I think I found him. Call the police.*
I started clinbing the stairs. The first floor seamed empty. I walked into a room. No one was there. I stepped into another and suddebly i saw a shadow. There was a door. I took another deep breath and I tried to be calm. I stepped in. There was a man standing infront of.... Ashley. Oh my god Ashley was there. But suddenly I figured out that the man had a baseball club and he qas ready to hit Ashley. I run amd hugged Ashley and the club found me in the end of my eyebrow. I think i started bleeding but then I lost my consciousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a total white room. I was wearing white clothes. And somebody was sleeping next to me on the chair. It was Ashley. Suddenly he opened his eyes. When he saw that I was awake he smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me. "Oh thank god you woke up. I was scared that you wouldn't wake up again. I smiled at him and hugged him tighly.
"What happend?" I asked.
"You saved me."
I smiled.
"Did the police come?"
"Yeah after a while and we called an ambulance."
"How much time am I sleeping?"
"A couple of days."
"Oh"
"And i was here the while day."
"Thank you."
He kissed my forehead. After a while of ubcomfortavle silence Becky and Cara came in.
"Oh finally the sleeping beutu woke up." Cara laughed. I laughed as well.
"So when do you get out of here?" Becky asked.
"Erm... I have no idea."
"Ok then I'm going to find out." Becky said and left the room. She came back after a while with the doctor.
The doctor made some questions to me and then he left me leave.
When i went home Cara and Becky left. I hadn't realized that Ashley was still at my house. He grabbed my hand.
"I didn't have the chance ti thank you. You saved me. You risked your life for me. Why?"
"Erm. I just thought that it is nice to help people that you care about."
"Why do you care about me? I'm a trouble maker. You could have been worse than that." And he pointed my stitches.
" I just do. You're a nice guy and a good friend."
"Why are you lying to me?"
"I'm not."
"Ok let's get this straight. Since i met you I start falling for you Amanda. I have never felt for a girl like that. But i kniw that even if you want to be with me I would never be the one that you need because I'm not good enough for you."
I was standing there speechless.
"Look the truth is that I'm falling for you."
He looked at me and his amazing chocolate eyes met mine.
"I can't be with you. I'm going to break your heart."
"But i want to try being in a relationship woth you."
He didn't say anything he just took my cheeks into his hands and kissed me. An amazing endless kiss. After a while he broke the kiss looked at me and said:"I'm glad to be in love with an angel like you. I love you." I didn't have anything to say. I kissed him and he kissed me back. When i broke the kiss I said:"I love."
Suddenly hus phone rang.
After a while he came back and told me: "I'm sorry i have to go I had promise to pass over my granny's house to take some stuff. I'll pass over later."
"Okay see you."
He kissed me and then left.

Now I knew that I'm terrible in love with him. I was over the moon. I wasn't hoing to tell anything to the girls he may doesn't want anyone to know.