जीवन साथी

Heavy winds which were blowing were now calming down. Both Purvi and Virendra were holding each other tightly. Virendra slowly opened his eyes and saw Purvi whose eyes were still closed.
Virendra was staring Purvi without blinking. For the first time ever after Sakshi's demise Virendra was mesmerized seeing a girl. He saw her hands which were gripping his shoulders then he saw her face which was fully covered with her hair flicks. He wasn't able to see her properly so he removed his hand which was holding her hand and took it forward towards her face. Slowly he collected all her hairs strands which were their on her face and beautiful tucked them behind her ear. During all this Purvi got chills down her spine. She was just lost and her eyes were still closed. She was still thinking and processing about what just happened. After clearing his view he saw her and was just lost. He saw her eyes which were still shut, her small nose looking more beautiful due to nose pin, her bubbly cheeks and her pink rosy lips. He was just lost in the beauty before him. He didn't know that the girl who is in his arms right now, whom he is staring without blinking is gonna be his whole world soon.
Slowly Purvi opened her eyes and saw the man of her life for first time. She was just awestruck seeing him. His broad shoulders, his moustache and his pagdi speaking about his royalness. His sharp eyes which seemed to be holding a lot of pain inside them. After seeing his eyes she felt that there is a storm go inside him.
Soon both realised their position and Purvi lowered her eyes. Virendra made her stand properly but his eyes were still stuck on her.

Aankhen hai ki button..dekh kar na chal sakti..abhi gir jati..

Vo..humara pair phisal gya tha.. isiliye..

She started walking but again got disbalanced as her duptta got stuck under her feet but Virendra holded her from her shoulders. Both looked at each other and he nodded his head in disagreement.

Ab toh pakka toh gya se..ki teri aankhen na button se..

She looked at him with angry expression and walked towards her cycle. He saw her going and heard the sound of payal and saw it in her feet. She sat on the cycle and before going she looked back and saw him still standing and looking at her. She looked back and went away. He saw her going and said Bawri. He turns and opens the car door. He was about to sit when he saw something shining on ground. It was Purvi's earing. He picks it up.

Yo kaan ki baali...lag rha se uss chori ki se..ya chori bhi na bawal hai..par bahadur bhi utni hi hai..kuch toh baat hai isme..
He keeps the earing in his pocket, sits in the car and drive towards home.
While driving, Virendra was thinking about Purvi and a smile crept on his face. He nodded his head and said...Bawri...

Here, Purvi reaches her home and tells everything that happened in the mill and what all she told to the manager. Her parents feel proud of her but told her to take care of herself as it's not safe to go out late night. She assures them that she is fine and all move to take rest.

Virendra reaches in haveli and moves towards kids room. He sees that both are sleeping but the lights are on. He moves to switch them off when he saw some movement in blanket. He understood and smiles naughtily.

Arre..Juhi Manas toh so gye..eib iss icecream ka ke karu..lag rha se manne hi khane padegi..koi na..

Ice creeeaammm!!!!! Nhi mai hi kahunga..aap mat khana baba..
Suddenly a cute little boy of about 5 jumped out of bed his bed and said.

Nhi Manas..koi ice cream nhi khani..
A sweet and grumpy girl of about 7 takes off her blanket from her face and said.

Aachaaa...toh tum dono jaag rhe so..toh sone ka natak kyu kar rhe the..

Baba..vo na Juhi didi aapse naraz hai.. isiliye..

Par teri Juhi didi mere ta naraj kyu hai...Juhi ke hua beta..