Unexpected Memory

Origi had his last time at Anfield. His last game. His last Klopp hug and he hasn't been more emotional ever before.

The fans sung the Divock  song as well as some of the opposition fans as the Liverpool players lined up to give Origi a guard of honour.

Origi stood in the middle of the tunnel, preparing to feel the atmosphere of Anfield for the last time. Origi had felt the feeling the atmosphere Anfield created.

The one way Origi could describe it was breath- taking. Origi would go from a pretty low volume to walk out to Anfield and be engulfed by the fans cheering. 

"Put your hands together for Divock Origi." The commentator yelled as he stepped out to all the fans and players.  He had dreamed about this moment but never actually believed it would happen.

He was carrying the FA cup in his left hand and waving with the other one, his eyes became watery and he used his hand to wipe them.

Divock had dreamed of being a professional ever since he was a young boy in Belgium and now he was standing in Anfield, in front of thousands of people, cheering and singing to him.

Divock remembered his first time playing in front of these fans and thinking I love it here, I'll never leave. What a lie that was.

He didn't like admitting that he was upset because he knew someone would say it was childish and stupid for him to feel upset over moving but he couldn't stop a single teardrop fall down his cheek and many followed after but only once he had finished the ceremony so all the attention wasn't on him though it probably was.

He knew he would see this bunch of lads again someday but on opposite teams, playing against each other and that broke him.

Surprisingly, it was Alisson who was the first to embrace him and check on him. Origi and the Brazilian hadn't really talked but he knew that Alisson respected him and he repaid that respect back to him.

"You good Div?" He asked as he broke the embrace.

"Yeah.... I'm gonna miss this place, the fans and you guys." Origi replied, tears still spilling from his eyes. Alisson smiled  and pulled him into another embrace.

"It's hard to leave..." Alisson trailed off, trying to find the right words to say. "But if it's the right choice it'll work out eventually." Alisson added and Origi can tell he was using his experience from Roma.

"ORIGI!!!! ALI!!!!" Jurgen yelled, signalling for them to come to him.  They both ran over confused by his sudden ask to pull them over.

"It's your last interview, Div. have a good one. Ali's here for support."  Jurgen replied, pushing them towards the interviewer.

"Right, I'm joined  here with Alisson Becker and Divock Origi." The interviewer said before adding
"Div what's making you seem so calm about your move?"  Origi was sure of this answer before this day but now he was certain of the answer.

"A wise friend once told me 'it's hard to leave... but if it's the right choice it'll work out eventually." He said turning to Alisson and smiling. Alisson looked back at him and winked causing them to start pissing them selves.

He walked out of Anfield dripping with water still chuckling at the events that had just happened. (No he didn't piss himself🤣🤣)

Origi had the best memories but his last interview would be one of his best and it was created by someone unexpected.