Untitled Part 1

Hi I'm Jason. Not Jason Grace, Jason Jackson. *Alana marches beside him* Hey you forgot me, graceus! Oh, I'm Alana, Alana Grace, Jason and Piper Grace's daughter and only child. I'm Roman! *Jason smiles* I'm Greek! And were supposedly cousins! See y'all later!

Your demigodishness,

Alana and Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, all you graceus have a new friend! This is one of my first stories and I am really, truly excited to be writing this! I just got out of school so I can write, like, everyday! This may have mistakes in it (or things from my imagination). Harry Potter might be in it but I haven't decided yet. Now, for you to read this, you have to swear on the River Styx that you will be supporting. By this I mean no rude comments, no telling me to stop, etc. I want to do this for fun, but if I can't, I will quit this book altogether. Here are three rules that will let you get along with me!

    1) Like my fandoms (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, Divergent, The Hunger Games, etc.)

2) If you follow me, I will follow you back.

3) You cannot be a Death Eater. Sorry You-Know-Who! *Voldemort sighs then walks away*