Ch.6

A week later:

"Binnie, has Hyunjin made it back from his trip?" The freckled boy Felix visited Minho's office where Changbin was at.

"Not that I know of. He doesn't even bother to text me on his whole trip. Maybe he really doesn't have any feelings for me." Changbin lowered his gaze to the floor as his beating heart for the taller ached.

Felix's heart felt heavy seeing the older sad. Felix hadn't been in this mafia for to long, almost a year now. Since he's been there he became instant good friends with everyone in the mafia by everyone adoring his warm heart. He also became best friends with Hyunjin, never leaving his side. His best friend has romantic feelings towards Changbin, and promised not tell him. He knew Changbin also shared those feelings with Hyunjin, but with his luck he couldn't hold his own feelings from getting in the way for Changbin.

Since day one he met Changbin his heart wouldn't stop beating. He couldn't do that to his best friend, so he tried his very best to hide his feelings. Hoping for those feelings to go away.

But there was one thing eating him up alive.

"You haven't told Hyunjin about how we kissed right?" Changbin lifted his head, worry in his eyes.

"No, I promised I wouldn't hyung." Felix reassured him, having the guilt of kissing Changbin.

"Okay, thank you Lix. I should get going now, I really do appreciate you. You're such a great friend Lix!" Changbin ruffled the Aussie's head of hair before exiting the room.

"Friends." Felix's heart stung at the specific word that slips from Changbin's tongue moments ago.

"Hey, why were you two in my office?" Minho's voice was noticed by Felix who broken out of his sadden gaze.

"We were just chatting! Do you know when Jinnie will be back?" Felix ran up to the elder with a smile.

"Sometime today or tomorrow. Is everything okay?" Minho knew Felix was only displaying a fake smile.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just missing Hyunjin." Felix then took his leave, leaving Minho concerned for the freckled Aussie.

~~~

<<Jisung's apartment>>

"Mom, Jisung and I are going to get some groceries. Don't be reckless, stay in bed." Chan scolded his mother before leave the apartment.

"You know she never listens to what the doctor says—." Jisung stopped what he was saying as he noticed Changbin in the parking lot.

"What's the matter?" Chan looked to where Jisung was starting at and looked back at him. "Come on, let's go say hello!" He ran down the stairs towards his best friend.

Jisung on the other hand wasn't so excited to see Changbin. He hesitantly made his way down the steps, far behind Chan.

"What are doing here? Should've texted me you were back." Chan had no clue Changbin was back from Itaewon.

"Been busy with work, thought maybe to hangout with you two for the day." Changbin then meets his eyes with Jisung's.

Jisung froze, avoiding his eye contact.

"Of course! We're heading to the grocery store right now, you can join us if you'd like." Chan happily let the shorter join them.

"Sure! We'll take your car, start it up we'll be there in a minute." Changbin snaked his arm around Jisung's wide shoulders.

Chan nodded and did as that.

"Chan doesn't know does he?" Changbin quietly spoke, intending he already figured Jisung knew about him.