Ishq hua

Anubhav has successfully handle all the work with the help of haseena. In one week they got to know lot of things about each other and became good friends and stealing glances of each other between the work is their favourite thing. He visits the thana every alternate day for the reports and sometimes they go outside for fun after completing their work. They enjoy each others company very much.
All the thana staff is noticing this from one week their meetings, outings and love to see them together as they have not seen haseena this much happy ever before and they have gut feeling that soon this friendship will turn into love and they will make a nice pair together.
Few days later haseena has been assigned a mission for one week and she had to go delhi for that. Two days went well as both of them were busy but after that both were feeling restless as they have not seen each other. From spending whole days together to not seeing each other from two days making them low and they are not able to concentrate on work. All the thana members are seeing the changed behavior of anubhav but no one has guts to ask him what happened.
That night karishma went to anubhav house and find him talking to haseena photo and asking her to come home soon karishma is watching all this and is confused why he is talking to haseena photo like this. Karishma go near him and ask what happened he immediately hugged her and tell all his heart out how he is feeling about haseena. Karishma somewhat understand that now its not just friendship its more than that but she has to take more time for surety and also has to confirm from haseena that she also has the same feeling or not for time being he consoles him and lighten his mood and make him sleep. On the other sideHaseena's condition is same but she has no one there to talk and express her feeling so she just open anubhav's photo in phone and hugged him and sleeps.