The Robber

Jeremy's POV

I woke up in my green sweater... Wait what?! I shot up and heard some banging from the kitchen. Is someone in the kitchen?! Oh no... I searched Vincent's drawers and found a knife. Why would he have this in there?... Creepy... I shrugged off that face and carefully went down the stairs into the living room.

I saw a guy in a gray hoodie and gray sweatpants going through Vincent's kitchen cabinets. I ran back up the stairs, not wanting to get caught. There's a robber... O-Oh shiz... Where is Vincent?!?! I heard a gunshot and a thump on the floor. My heart stared thumping. Is Vincent ok?! Who's downstairs?! Oh god...

I heard someone walking up the stairs and I hid under the bed. Please let Vincent be ok... Take me instead... I heard a click and the door opening up. I started having a panic attack. I was shaking so much that I think I was shaking the bed. I heard the footsteps get closer to the bed and I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst. This is it... I felt them grab my leg and pull be out.

Then I felt them hug me. "Calm down, Jerebear... I'm here... It's Me..." I looked up and saw Vincent. He had blood on him and he was smiling like crazy. "V-Vincent! I-I w-w-was so w-worried th-" He cut me off by kissing me.

"I'm fine, Jeremy. Just shot and stabbed..." My eyes widened and I backed up. There was blood on my sweater and there was a bullet wound in Vincent's shoulder. "Y-You should g-go to the h-hospital, Vinny..." "I'm perfectly fine, Jeremy."

"I-I can tell, y-you're not fine... Your eyes show p-pain and suffering... Please g-go, for me..." Please... "Jeremy. I said i...i'm..." He didn't finish as he fell backwards. I caught him and placed him onto the floor. Then I called 911.

~timeskip brought to you by Family Guy~

"Ok, Jeremy!" The nurse yelled. "Y-Yes? I-I'm Jeremy." I was in the waiting room. Why him... "Y-You're here for Vincent, correct?..." She trailed off slightly. I nodded and she led me to his room. I looked down at my sweater and saw the blood stains. Why him...

We arrived at his room and she left me alone with him. I walked up to the side of his bed and sat down. I held his hand. "Vincent... Please... Don't leave me... You're all I have..." I stared crying into the side of the bed, holding his hand tighter. "I need you... I love you..." I got pulled into a hug. "It's ok... I'll be fine... I just need some rest for a few days, alright?" I smiled and kissed him.

Then I woke up. My head was on the side of the bed, where it was when I was crying. He's in a coma... It's all my fault... "Work... I have work!" I got up and kissed Vincent's cheek.

~timeskip brought to you by Adventure Time!!~

I arrived at work and checked my phone. 12:14..  Fudge! I'm late!! I ran in and looked at the stage. ALL THE TOYS ARE GONE!! I started to panic as I rushed down the hall to the office, but something grabbed my foot and caused me to fall over.

I looked up to see Mangled on the roof, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy in front of me, and Toy Chica grabbing onto my leg. I started shaking violently and teared up. "I-I'm dead..."

~Vincent's POV~
Ugh... Why can't I move!! Jeremy went to work.. I hope he will stay safe... DAMN IT!! FUCKING COMA'S!! Jeremy... Don't leave me... I can hear you... And even though you don't know and can't hear me...
I love you too...