Disclaimer

Good Greetings!

I'd like to clear some things up before you continue, I know the a/n at the beginning is cliche but it's needed.

This book will be a relationship full of fluff. It would be most holding hands or a kiss in the cheek. Both the Collector and the Giver ( you or whoever) will be in close age. The relationship is more fluffy and cute rather than romantic.

I will give some more info on the Giver. The Giver is my own, I created them/her out of thin air. The Giver will have your appearance but with a few changes. ( Pst! She/they also get their own theme song like The Collector but it's more Lofi cus you'll see why!)

( I tried to add the image here but it wouldn't work so it's above)

𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲!

☁︎ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇʀ ☁︎

➪ Uses She/her and They/Them pronouns.

➪ They have (h/c) cloud hair and it can be style the way your hair is.

➪ The dark spots on her pants and shoes is dried paint.

➪ They wear little cloud earrings and flower scrunchie on her bun. Most of her accessories are cloud related or flowers.

➪ The little drop on their cheek represents rain ( a little detail I decided to add)

➪ Her sneakers have clouds floating behind them, I know they look almost like flames.

Theme Songs:

First date - FRAD

Imagine - LUKREMBO

As said in description, The Giver is the opposite of The Collector. She is more calm and keeps to herself. They enjoy the quite and nature.

They strongly dislike Liars, Backstabbers and people who hurt the innocent.

It's shown that The Giver highly enjoys beautiful nature scenarios which give her inspiration to paint/draw. She is the Giver because she likes to share life around those who cross her path.

Her main power source is Illusions and Shape shifting. She is able to heal as well.

They tend to be rather quite and serious unlike The Collector.

( If you have more questions about The Giver please write down on comments)

First Chapter: Winds Song will be out June 3-4.