younger years

So i was born in 2003, however in 2004 I got a surprise I got a baby sister even though i was a baby as well. Her name was Kiana Morgan Draper born on the 27th September 2004. She was born in Wiston hostpital .

My next memory would be when my nan used to baby sit me and my sister and we crawled around the table chasing each other, however as i was young i wouldn't know much. Anyway we played everyday for ages but one day i was chasing no one and no one was chasing me, kiana was gone ... but where ? Kiana was in the hostpital fighting an illness Septicemia which is where your blood has been poisoned. Happily after a couple of days she recovered, yay!

My next memory was when kiana was sat on the couch i was 2 and she was like 1 or something and i decided to grab skittles and stuff them into her mouth and she dribbled rainbow colours for ages ... until my mum and dad saw me and washed my hands and sorted kiana out, i don't think they where happy with me at all.

Next i remember i went to mexico on holiday and was eating some ice cream when i didn't realise there was a wasp on it and i ate it and it stunge my tongue, it really hurt as far as i know.

That's most of my young years that i remember.