Chapter

"Get him.."

Eren's Rouge titan made a large roaring sound and stomped his feet. Levi growled in annoyance and stared up at the titan. He pushed Hanji aside and told her to stand the hell back while he took care of it. They both knew that Eren was out of it. Even Eren knew that there was something wrong with the images and dream that was displaying while he was unconscious.
Levi glazed up at Eren, trying to find any signs of Eren's sanity and humanity, but found none whatsoever hidden in those yellow orbs of his. He didn't know what to do at this point, one of the only two options he had right now was sitting and waiting to be killed, or..
Kill Yeager himself.
But he refused to give up on the boy so easily, not with all the hard work and effort they put in so far. The boy's spent his whole life trying to prove himself a value to humanity. Levi'd be damn if he lost him after those countless months of hardworking. Eren's strong, he knew he was. He just needed time to finally control himself once more...
But he slowly began to realize that their time was running out. And running out to fast.

Eren let out a final loud roar, echoing beneath the trees, through the forests, and no doubt made himself known to whomever was a few acres in the area.
Levi and Hanji stood there completely breathless as Eren began to charge at them. Well Hanji was, Levi just stood their with his eyebrows furrowed. Eren's movements were sloppy, resembling an ape that had just found an open banana untouched. His titan looked as if he lost full control, no telling if Eren was still sane in that body of his. His mouth hung a jar slightly as he pounced like an abnormal and crawler combined.
Those crimson red eyes of his targeted Levi quickly like a prey, Levi beginning to realize that it was actually after him. Not Hanji.

"Run! Hanji run!"

Levi growled, quickly pulling out his maneuver gear and looking straight at Eren. Hanji instantly snapped out of it and ran away, screaming as hollering saying,
"MY TITAN BOYS LOST IT!!!!"

Levi gritted his teeth and shot his maneuver hear straight towards Eren. His wires wires shot straight into Eren's titan form and used his skin as a boost. As he shoot up towards the back of Eren's head, his eyes followed Levi. There eyes met for that quick time frame, Levi's icy blue ones being met with strong.. Lustful ones? Levi shook the thought off as his imagination and shot up, aiming directly for Eren's neck.
His pale hands quickly pulled out two blades, ready to slice Eren free and stop all this madness.
"Eren!"
Levi growled, watching as the boy quickly turned his head around. He blocked a perfect view of his neck to prevent Levi from cutting him.
Shit.. Even when he's lost his marbles- he's still as sharp as a fly.

Levi shot his maneuver gear yet again into Eren's titan skin, quickly turning back and scratching at his shoulder. It was a deep mark, leaving a crack into his collar bone so to speak.
Eren's titan roared at the deep mark and tried to heal as quickly as possible by himself. His hand went over his shoulder to block the nape of his neck, just like Female Titan. Eren's other hand went to sweep Levi out the air, missing by and inch, as Levi slit all four of his fingers off in one quick turn.
A spark of fire emitted from Levi's eyes as he charged straight for Eren's, cutting them both out. The titan let out a painful scream before covering his eyes with his arm and still holding on to the back of his neck.
Levi landed on top of the Rouge titan's shoulder and ran up to his ear, shoving his blade in it so he'd stand still. Eren continued to frail, but was able to calm down for a few seconds to her the voice in his ear.

"Eren fucking Jaeger! If your in there you little bastard then you better knock it the fuck off! I have the power to kill you if necessary. That means whatever fucking façade your having right now needs to stop. Now."

Levi yanked on his ear harder and pulled it back, trying to gain his attention. Eren had to be in there, he had to be. Whether or not he was listening though was the real question, and determined the fate of both Humanities Strongest and Last Faith.

"Do you understand me, Cadet?!?
Stop, Now."

Eren's titan continued to scream and squirm, finally regenerating it's precious red orbs back into its dark sockets. His hand instantly removed itself and quickly went over to slap Levi off of his shoulder. Levi, to wrapped up in trying to save the boy had a delayed response. Eren was able to slap his small leg off while Levi tried to maneuver off of him, knocking the corporal off balance. The Corporal was stunned at first, his eyes widening from saucers to balls. Everything around him moved slowly, watching as Eren's titan turned to face him; his titan hand reaching out to grab him and scoop him away from this world. But before he could, Levi threw the remaining blade he had in his left hand and into the Rouge Titan's. Causing the titan to immediately yank back in pain, missing the perfect catch.

Levi's world slowed seconds later, slowly blinking as he saw everything start to grow farther away from him. His body twirled by itself in the air, and with nothing to boost him or nothing to yank his wires threw, he came tumbling , right towards the ground.
Seconds later, his body went crashing to the ground floor, bouncing from one end to the other. His eyes squinted close as he let out a painful gasp of air. He couldn't even process what was happening before it happened. But it happened. And he finally went rolling down the grass plain. He stopped rolling countless seconds later, his whole body cold and knocked out on to the ground. The last blade in his hand that he no longer held fell right infront of his face, jamming into the ground before him. A mild cut from his cheek laid present on his features; his breathing slow yet at the same time uncontrollable.
Blood slowly trickles down his face and on to the floor as he laid there, unconscious. He was to weak.. No.. He was to shocked to get up. His mind didn't think this was happening. It couldn't be happening...
Why so sudden? Why now of all times?

'This... This can't be it..'

He tried to raise his hand, only being able to move his fingers with the little effort he was using.

'This can't be happening...'

Large thumping sounds were heard in front of him, all too terrible to be true. The large creature slowly began to tug its way towards Levi, no longer needing to run seeing as though he was in no condition to fight. His fingers puffed out smoke as they finally regenerated.

'Get up..! What the hell are you doing?!? Your not broken! Your not injured! Get up and fight!'

No matter how much Levi tried, his hands wouldn't even support him and listen. His whole body felt numb and unresponsive, as if ignoring his every command to do anything. He couldn't believe it. His body had given up on him so easily. Was he paralyzed? He couldn't be.. He could still feel some parts. So why couldn't he move? Why was he glued to the ground? Willingly to accept fate without any concerns?
The black world that his mind had been enveloped in grew brighter and brighter as Eren approached.
Was this it? Was this what dying felt like? You had to slowly accept it and wait for the time to come. It was true that Levi had cheated death so many times, so many close calls that he could refer to. But this didn't make any sense. Now he felt like the dark lord was just toying with him...

That was until... He heard a familiar voice call out his name.