Prologue

3rd person's POV
Marcy had woken up a few seconds before her alarm went off, and once it did, she quickly turned it off, before getting up and getting ready.

After she took a shower and brushed her teeth, she brushed her hair and straightened it a bit, before staring at herself in the mirror.

With a small sigh, she touched up her hair a bit more, and adjusted her hoodie, before slinging her backpack over her shoulder and leaving the house.

Her school was a walking distance, so she made it not too long after, and saw that quite a few students were already there, and bustling through the halls.

She looked around before walking straight forward and to her locker. She quickly opened it and went to put her backpack away but taking her essential school items out. She took her headphones out, and turned off the Paul McCartney song.

She turned around, but before she could leave, she froze, once something caught her eye, rather, someone.

A pretty brunette girl had walked by her locker, and she couldn't help the way her cheeks heated up and her heart fluttered. And she wanted to say something, but she forced herself not, not daring to utter a word.

That'd be absurd behavior for little miss perfect.

She shook her head, and went to walk away, but just as she did, she bumped into the girl, which made her books fly out of her hands and fall to the floor.

They both stumbled but the brunette quickly steadied Marcy by grabbing her hand, which made her weirdly flustered, she ignored it, and quickly knelt down, the other girl did too at the same time, which made their foreheads lightly hit one another's and made a small thud.

They both winced and lightly grabbed their foreheads before looking at each other.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to!" The brunette quickly yelped before gathering Marcy's books from off the floor.

The raven-haired girl was too dazed by this girl that she barely heard what she said, and before she even knew it, the other girl had got up, and she quickly got up too.

The brunette sheepishly smiled and handed the books over to Marcy, which she took, and their hands grazed each other's lightly, and Marcy's cheeks heated up, but she didn't dare acknowledge it. But just as soon as their hands touched, they were soon away from each other's.

"Again, I'm sorry, um...?" She said and trailed off for her name.

Marcy didn't know why, she wasn't social at all, but for some reason, she was quick to tell her, "Oh! Um, Marcy, my names Marcy!"

The brunette nodded with a smile on her face, "I'm Anne, I'd love to talk more but I gotta go, see ya!"

She sent her one last smile before quickly leaving, and Marcy let out a small breath.

Whatever that interaction was, it was bizarre, and Marcy knew it, but she couldn't quite place her finger on why it was.

To be continued...

(A/N) I'm honestly surprised that no one has done a LMP AU for Marcanne— so yeah that's why I did this lmao.