• Chapter 1: "Paid Murderer"

I got to be thankful tonight. It was raining hard. But, I found some cutted cardboards and also found a small roof that I can sleep under with the cutted cardboards.

'Atleast this is a little comfortable than sleeping on stone pebbles yesterday..' I thought to myself. I tried to get myself comfy on the cutted cardboard even I was wet.

This is normal, Im used to this.

...

"Hello, y/n" A person in a white coat greeted me after a few hours of silence in the room Im in.

Its been hours long Im in this room, alone. As like I was isolated away for some purposes. But I did nothing bad. Afterall, it's them who quickly kidnapped me right after my mom's dead. And just left me here, in this room.

"W-where am I?.." I asked the person infront of me.

"Ah, do not worry about it. All that matters is that, I am a good guy. And I need you to follow me to a room. Once we get there, we'll play a game!" She said joyfully as she clapped her hands a bit.

Little did I know, it was something I would regret my whole life.. Or maybe not?

My tiny hand held her hand. Hand in hand, we went through the hall and stopped infront of a door. There was a board hanged on the door and on the board, there were words carved out. It says "Play Room" in rainbow color, making it look convincing.

"Here we are! Inside, there are going to be peoples who are going to play with you inside. Once I am finished working for a little while, I'll come pick you up here again, alright? Think it as a daycare." She said as she crouched down to my level and patted me on my head.

Then, she stood back up, fixing her posture. She knocked on the door.

We were then greeted by a woman who opened the door. "Why hello! You must be y/n are you?" She said happily, not bother greeting the woman who was holding my hand.

I nod as a response. "We have been waiting for you, y'know? There's someone inside who wants to play with you! C'mere Anya." She called the kid out.

Suddenly, a little girl who was almost the same age as mine, peeked out a bit from the door. She made a small wave, she was shy.

"Why not come in and join our game? The more the merrier y'know!" The woman continued again.

I looked up at the woman who has next to me holding my hand, pleading a permission. She smiled and nodded. She let go of my hand and I bit my goodbyes and she also did.

"Yay!! Now we have another friend to play with, right Anya?" She said looking at the pink haired little girl. "Y-yes.." Anya said in response.

Then we all played little "games" together.

...

'It's that memory.. Again..' I thought to myself while groaning in frustration also.

I woke up due to the louder sounds that the rain makes as time goes by. At this rate, I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

I stayed awake. All night. I can't shut my eyes to sleep.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps among the sound of rain rustling. I quickly whipped my head towards the sound source. I used my telephaty skills to know the person was thinking.