Chapter 1: Brawler's High

"Beep! Beep!" The ringing off the alarm clock shook a boy with brown hair up. He looked groggily at the alarm clock and read the time. "6.30...just five more minutes I guess..." he mumbled tiredly.

When the boy was about to dose off again, he heard the constant thumping of stairs.

His door burst opened and a girl in a turquoise hoodie came in. She wore a bear skin looking hat and had a blue paw necklace. Ending off with brown pants.

"LEON! WAKE UP FOR SCHOOL! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE AGAIN."
She screamed. Leon felt his hairs stand on end as he covered his ears.
"Yes, yes, Nita...I'm going."

Leon stood up and ruffled with his hair before shaking his dizziness away. He walked towards the bathroom and took some time to shower. After that, he quickly brushed his teeth and swiftly went to his closet. He changed into having white shirt inside and zipping up a green chameleon hoodie on the outside, using the hood to conceal his eyes and hair.

He trotted down the stairs where his sister was preparing food on a table that looked like it was made of logs. Leon took a sandwich and ate it quietly as he listened to his sister's chomping of food. They were twins so they could relate to each other a lot on certain things but, Leon felt that Nita was always different from him in personality, apart from loving sweet stuff like him.

Leon finished his food and went up to get his backpack. Grabbing his green and grey backpack, he proceeded to meet Nita downstairs. After waiting a while for his sister, he saw the energetic bear girl come down the stairs with a red and grey backpack.

"Alright, all set? Okay let's go."

Leon unlocked the front door and pushed out to a cooling jungle. The siblings lived in a tree house that was help constructed by Bo and Rosa. There were also other villagers in the jungle village talking and laughing, having some children preparing for school.

Nita tapped Leon's shoulder, causing him to look to her side, "What?" He asked.
Nita snickered, "Race you there! Haha!"
The girl then ran forwards, disappearing into the green flora.

Leon looked for Bo at the side and saw him conversing with a villager. Bo saw him and waved. Leon smiled back and waved goodbye before shaking his head and running for Nita.

...

"Pit! Pat! Pit! Pat!" The tapping of the two littlefoot siblings ended as they reached the end of the jungle. The leaves slowly disappeared, leaving a dirt trail towards a park. Beside said park, loomed a large building that has the large words embedded into the presumable front of the building: BRAWLER'S HIGH

Leon didn't really like school due to needing to go through boring lessons on how to fight better, they never really got hands on even if they needed it. He was studying in the mastery of stealth and he is halfway through completing the tests. At least he has friends in school that participate in brawls when events arise.

Though, saying all that, there are things in brawler's high that are different. The most major difference is that students can start fights anywhere they want, as long as they don't do any damaged to the school property. This is due to teachers not giving a shit for anything that can increase brawling skill. Of course, for deadly fights that involve weapons, students have to use the arena that have respawn projectors. So that if one fighter dies, they respawn.

But all that is not the worse part. While people fight for fun and to increase their skills, there is one infamous gang of brawlers who would beat anyone they find blocking their way. Even though they have an age of 16-17, they are strong enough to go against the biker gang.

The biker gang consists of three main gang members-

Bibi, a batter with a "living" bat,

Crow, with toxic daggers and powerful jumps,

and Bull, with a triple barrel shotgun and the power to charge and trample.

Because of this, the biker gang and the infamous gang have dept to settle due to the ties they almost always get.

...

Leon and Nita were walking into a bright school as they saw different students doing different challenges. Some were arm wrestling, others were doing one-off duels.

They reached the canteen where a chaotic food fight was happening. Some students would summon food and launch it at opponents while some have guns or accuracy to use food and hit their opponents. Leon walked behind one of the tables which was littered with food. A potato came flying towards his head and his instinct made him dodge it.
The students who were behind their table saw Leon's dodge and congratulated him, "Not bad."

Leon thanked them and quickly left the canteen before anything worse than potatoes came.
Finally, the duo reached the classrooms. They had to start the day with normal lessons first. So most off Leon's friends were in the same class.

Nita had to go for biology class so Leon waved goodbye to her before entering mathematics class, which he dislikes. When he walked in, he noticed Jessie, who was here early, since she loves math class.

"Hey Jessie! Early again huh?" Leon asked. Jessie nodded, "It sucks that so many of you hate math, at least it's better than our brawling classes."

Leon laughed, "It's ironic since brawling classes are boring while normal classes are slightly better, but brawling classes have fun exams but normal classes have the worse exams. Their like the opposite each other!"

The two talked a little, until many students started flowing into the class. Bibi, who had hair which was combed some way upwards, wore a pink undershirt and had a purple leather jacket on top of it accompanied by black pants and boots. She came in with another boy. The boy wore a purple turban with a magenta head band near his forehead. His purple hair was peeking out of his purple cloth headwear. He had a magenta scarf and a purple jacket with magenta accents. Accompanying all that was gold bracelets, pink pants and purple Arabian shoes. He was half asleep and when sitting down, he immediately collapsed into a deep sleep. Which was normal.

The class went on as usual. But this peaceful day is about to change. And perhaps, all of humanity is about to change.