Chapter 4: Fights and more fights

When we got back to my house, I found myself thinking again about my little sister's story, and Sally's conversation with her.

"So..." Harry spoke as he made dinner.

"I like her hair which is blue... Like a blueberry, which is FOOOOD!" Niall screamed as he made us all of us chuckle.

"Hey I found her school on the computer." Louis said as he passed me the computer to look at the Website of her school.
On the front page, there were pictures of the school and students. I was about to close it, when in the slideshow of photos, I saw a photo of a girl laying on the floor, her blue hair spread around her, as she smiled showing off the little freckles that she had. I saw her in her uniform standing next to a guy who I guess was Jake, making the peace sign and doing duck lips. She was so beautiful.

"FOOD IS READY." Harry yelled.

The boys and I raced to the kitchen as hungry as ever. We sat and praised Harry for his magnificent cooking skills.

Niall was trying to get as many mash potatoes as his plate could fit, which caused us all to laugh.

"Your sister sounds very interesting." Zayn finally spoke breaking the silence.

"I know right, I can't wait to meet her!" Niall yelled, with his mouth full of his mash potatoes.

"She looks like a girl who would fool around, and that can have fun!" I stated smiling.

"And a flirt." Harry added.

Come on guys, have you seen her? She looks like those girls who can be sweet at times, but if you get her mad, she will also rip your balls off, and hang them on a Christmas tree as ornaments. Or feed them to dogs, or some crazy shit like that." Louis yelled with a panicked look. "I want to have kids you know!"

"When do you think would be an appropriate time to go visit her?" I asked patiently.

"Maybe in three days?" Niall looks at his calendar on his phone.
"Yep, three days is when we're free, with no interviews, and such."

Three days is too long.

•••Three Days Later•••
The last three days we've spent recording and just relaxing. I was nervous yet very anxious to meet my sister.

How would she react? Would she accept me? Or would she block me out, not want me in her life?

"Mate, calm down, it'll be ok." Louis said as he drove to her school. We already talked to the principal. Mr. Benkovich, he was a tall man, who had a serious face but loved to fool around as well.

"Are we close? I really need to pee." Niall whined as he pressed his legs together.

"You can wait six more minutes, Niall." Louis stated, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, I guess so." Niall replied.

•••6 minute's later•••
6 long minutes had passed, with Niall whining about peeing, Zayn yelling at Harry to borrow his mirror, Harry saying he wants eight cats, and Louis driving really slowly. Me? I was nervous about meet my sister. My hands were sweaty and my legs were shaking.

We parked and walked out of our van with our bodyguard Paul next to us. We arrived at two big gates. The school was old fashioned but it had a open area, full of trees. It was very relaxing.

"Hi, Mr. Payne glad you could make it." I snapped of my haze and saw Mr. Benkovich smiling and extending his hand to us.

"Thank you for having us." I said smiling, shaking his hand, and giving him a man hug.

"Ok, so Arleen must be in the lunch room right now." He walked by passed us heading to the lunch area.

When all of a sudden a girl with her brown hair cut into a pixie cut ran to him yelling. She had dyed her tips neon pink.

"OMG, MR. BENKOVICH HELP." She screamed when she got to him she was out of breath.

"What's wrong Lisa?!" He asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"ARLEEN SHE TOOK MY BAG AND SHE SAW CONDOMS IN THERE AND NOW SHE IS BASICALLY RUNNING AROUND SCHOOL SCREAMING 'I FOUND CONDOMS IN LISA'S BAG.'" she yelled moving her hands in the air.

"Arleen is doing what! And why do you have condoms in the first place?" He snapped at Lisa.

She smirked "I got needs, and come on you can't blame me. She is a wild child, and we're best friends but not even I can control her. So where were we?" She asked.

"OH YEAH HELP" she shirked pulling on her hair.

"Ok, ok where is she?" He questioned.

'Arleen where is she?' I repeated in my mind. She about to speak when we heard a girl yelling.

"I FOUND CONDOMS IN LISA'S BAG!"

Me and the lads' turns around to see a skinny girl wearing a high waist shorts and a cropped pink top that had a heart shape cut on the back. She had blue hair and that's when I knew she was my sister.

She stopped about to scream when a guy jumped on top of her making her tumble down to the floor

"RAPE, OMG RAPE, HELP, LISA SOMEONE!" Arleen yelled through laughter.
We walked to her my foot moving nervously almost tripping.

"Jake, please get up from Arleen." He said as he stared at Jakes face in the crook of my sister's neck.

I was furious. This was 'Jake.' He got up, and picked up Arleen with him.

"Look Kendra is coming." Jake told Arleen poking her in the ribs.

"Argh, give me a minute buddy, then you can give me my punishment for breaking the science class window." She said sheepishly smiling.

"You did what?" The principal yelled.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" A blonde came walking over to us like she owned the place her face was red because she was so angry.

Arleen laughed, "Bitch, do not tell me what to do." Kendra threw a fist at Arleen's jaw and made contact. I was about to loose it, but Arleen beat me to it.

She walked up to her and grabbed a hold of her fake blonde hair and smashed her face in with her knee. Kendra fell to the floor crying and yelling. Her nose was obviously broken. And she was bleeding crazily.

But Arleen kept going she kicked her rapidly in her ribs laughing.

"That's what you get fucktard." She yelled and then turned around to face us.

She picked up an eyebrow once she saw us.

What do you need me for old man?" She said poking the principal in the stomach.

"We have to talk later about that window and Kendra. " He said.

"Ok, whatever." Arleen said flipping her blue hair. "Oh, and Lisa, sorry your bag is next to Kendra." she said waving.

"YES FINALLY!" Lisa yelled turning around then taking off

"Arleen... Liam Payne wanted to speak to you." Arleen eyes winded as she saw me.

"Oh no, I already have enough girls fangirling after me, because I have the same last name as this douche." she started.

"Arleen he's your brother." He said softly. " You're biological brother. Arleen you're not alone." Her face grew pale and her eyes looked like they were going to pop out.

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS?! I HAVE NO BROTHER AND NO FAMILY! WHAT THE FUCK." She said but then realized it was true.

"Oh my god. It can't be." She then took off running leaving us with our jaws open.

We thought she was going to be happy, knowing she has a family.