School

When Monday rolls around I'm stuck in bed with a cold. I told James it was over and I was glad he accepted it. Though he sounded sad.

I grab an apple and make my way to my table. Half of my friends are already sitting. I lean my head against the wall and look out the massive windows, it's raining. Eventually everyone was sitting and laughing about things I don't care to know. Someone slapped the back of my head, I winced.
"Did you hear what I said?" Emma said. I shook my head.
"No." She rolled her eyes and started the story over.
"-then Todd said he liked me. Isn't that gross? Like ew have you seen his new haircut?" She made a disgusted face. I nod but she doesn't see because she's reaching for my apple. I let her take it.

When I get back on the bus everyone is talking about how much of a slut Jasmine is. I don't comment but just open my book and read till my bus squeaks to a stop.

"James told me what happened. youre a dirty slut huh? I could use some help." someone whispered in my ear. I turn toward them and looked him in the eyes.
"No thanks." I say.

My stop was here so I got up but before I got down the steps someone said something loudly.
"Elizabeth is a slut!" I blush and run off the bus. when I get home I'm weeping, I tear my jacket and backpack off, run upstairs and start the bath. I make it ice cold.

I strip and slip under the water.