A new singer and A mysterious creature

This is what Heaven looks like but has sky blue eyes and wears a light blue dress but the top stays the same. She also sounds like Zendaya.

Heaven's POV-

        I walked down the street towards the Rare bird though the fog because tonight was my starring night as a singer there. I tightened my grip on my huge, light blue scarf that hung loosely around my neck to keep my hands from shaking. I never sang in front of people. Just my good friends Lucille, Emile, and Roual. They were the ones I was most comfortable with and they helped me relax. But Lucille's aunt found me singing a small melody one day and she got me a job at the Rare bird. I was petrified of tonight. But the good news was that Lucille was singing with me. At least she'll be there. I made it inside the theater and I walked over to Lucille's dressing room and knocked on the door. She immediately answered.

"Heaven! You made it!" She said before she allowed me inside the dressing room.

I smiled nervously yet kindly and I sat down on the couch, unwrapping my scarf and she smiled, knowing that I was nervous about the show. She walked over to the dressing curtain and saw her look at something.

"Maybe this might help with your pre-show jitters" Lucille said before pushing a dress post with a absolutely beautiful dress on it.

It was white at the bottom with gold fabric lining and a golden belt. The top was a light blue, just like my scarf that had see-through fabric that was a darker blue that went to the wrists and revealed the front of the neck. A white choker with a silver heart with a music note inside it attached was on the neck. A gold bow hairband was on the head. Then she held up a bottle of twilight mist perfume, my favorite type of perfume that I haven't been able to find in a long time.

"Lucille...merci!" I told her, hugging her.

"I knew you'd love it" she said before I grabbed my dress and went behind the dressing curtain.

I quickly changed into my new dress and carefully placed the hairband on my head and slipped on my white heels. Slowly, I walked over to the mirror and saw that I looked incredible.

"Mademoiselle Heaven, you look like an angel" Lucille told me, helping me get on my gold and white angel wings.

"No I don't" I replied shyly.

"Yes you do, you can't deny it Heaven" Lucille told me before backing up a little bit.

Before I could say something, the house lights dimmed and I felt my heart plummeted into my stomach.

"That's our cue, just relax" Lucille said before walking towards the stage.

I took a deep breath then joined her on the stage. I felt like I was going to faint but I kept myself from doing that. The music started and the curtains opened, revealing a full house of people in their seats. Lucille started singing.

Lucille- She's resplendent. so confident. La Seine, La Seine, La Seine.

I took a deep breath before singing.

Heaven- I realized. I'm hypnotized. La Seine, La Seine, La Seine.

Lucille- I hear the moon. Singing a tune. La Seine, La Seine, La Seine.

Heaven- is she divine? Is it the wine? La Seine, La Seine, La Seine.

Both- I don't know, don't know. But don't ask me why. That's how we are. La Seine and I. I don't know, don't know. But don't ask me why. That's how we are. La Seine and I. I don't know, don't know. But don't ask me why. That's how we are. La Seine and I.