(1)

“YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN……………!!!!!!!!!!”
Y/N was astonished by her mother’s loud voice, which is going on and calling her continuously. Well, it’s not for first time, Y/N always does silly mischievous things and
her mother, Mrs Park is pissed of this, but sometimes, she adores Y/N’s mischiefs. Y/N thinks why doesn’t she adore her mischiefs always.
However Y/N ignored and continued being on her phone. All of a sudden she bumped out of her bed, wore her favourite jeans and top and ran down the stairs hurriedly.
Mrs Park : “Where are you going! I’m calling you for 20 minutes and YOU…..!”
Y/N: “ Eommaaaa…… My LOVELY Eomma…. Please lemme go. I’ll be back within a few minutes.”
After saying this, she rushed out of her house without giving Mrs Park a single minute to reply .
Mrs Park POV : “ This girl is just……… OOOFFFFF!”
She came to the living room and started placing the books on the racks neatly. She was very surprised because Y/N never touches her father’s books but today she almost took off the whole book rack. She took a deep sigh.
Y/N came back at late night. Her eomma and appa were worried enough, because she came back after long but didn't ask anything after looking at her face.
Her face had mixed emotions,there was sadness but there was also a sparkle.
Her parents could not figure out the reason.
Y/N rushed to her room without saying or eating,. She opened her diary and wrote :---------
“MY JOURNEY STARTS FROM TODAY. I HAVE TO FIND THAT.”