(2)

AFTER 3YEARS;
Mrs. Park : " WHAAAATTTTT.......!!!!!!"
Mr. Park & Soobin POV : " What happened !"
The entire family was in the living room and were planning about this year's summer vacation. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Mrs Park went to see who that was. By his voice, Mr Park and JiSeok understood that it was a delivery boy as the neighbours
were silent. There was something in Mrs Park's hand while she returned. SHE SCREAMED. Everyone was shocked and
anxious at Mrs. Park's sudden scream. While Mrs. Park continued to read the letter again and again, which she was holding in her hand while coming back to the room. She just couldn't believe what was written in the letter which terrifiedYes, it was a letter. Mr. Park and JiSeok didn't know what was in the letter which aroused everyone's distress. Mr. Park couldn't diminish his curiosity ant more and finally asked ,
Mr Park: "What's so terrific in the letter? What's causing you to read it again again?......"
Mrs Park finally stopped reading the letter and directed her eyes towards another pair of questioning eyes which gazed at her
expectantly.
Mrs Park: "Nobody else would read the letter until Y/N comes home back. No more questions. Go and complete your tasks.
Tonight ,A BIG SURPRISE is waiting for you all."
With a strange smirk on her face, she went to the kitchen taking the letter with her.
Mr. Park looked at his youngest son and vice versa.
JiSeok: "What can be in the letter father? What do you think about this?"
Mr Park: "I dunno my child. Either the letter bears the worst news ever or it bears the best news for our family."
After saying this, he left the living room. JiSeok knew his parents the best. Once they said something, they would die to
keep their words. He sighed realising that sitting and thinking about the letter all day would neither be of any profit nor would
do him any good. Instead, he would have to be scolded by his parents. He could do nothing but to wait for his elder sister to return as he no one knew what was written in her fate. He stood up and started working as his mom has said.
Mr Park kept on pondering about Y/N's faith and the letter. He was very anxious as his daughter had changed completely in the past 3years. She started to focus on her studies than anything else who earlier scarcely touched a book. She started eating lesser than usual and was hardly heard to talk as she didn't speak if there was no need. Even if she spoke, she spoke limitedly in short but logically. In contrast to her earlier self, she had changed herself completely as she used to talk endlessly, and everyone would have to request her to stop her talking. Shedoesn't go out of her room except for meals, school and tuitions.
Mr Park sadly recalls how Y/n used to hang out often with her friends.
He was very tensed and worried about the guy or the reason, who or which has stolen his daughter's smile. Her face always remained as hard as a stone devoid of any happiness. He and his wife tried to interpret her eyes and behaviour to get some clue which was the cause of all her sorrow but neither of them reflected any emotions.He looked at the clock. It was 8PM. Y/N is supposed to return at 9Pm. He sighed.
AFTER 1HOUR;
Y/N RETURNS FROM HER TUTIONS;
Mrs Park said in a rough tone,
Mrs Park: " Y/N......Go and freshen up as soon as you can and
come to living room. We're waiting here for you."
Y/N couldn't understand what was going on in her eomma's mind, but she kept quiet and went to her room. She noticed something strange in her eomma's eyes. She started thinking about it but couldn't figure out the reason of her eomma's strange behaviour.
Y/N POV: "Okay, Something is gonna be bad. But why am I thinking about BAD things again? I've been through much worse things than anything, then why? "This is why I chose "Human Psychology" for higher studies."
However she started smiling without knowing. A tiny sparkle shone in
her eyes which her parents were looking for.
She went to bathroom to freshen up. She wore comfortable shorts and a top and went to the living room.
Y/N saw 6 expectant eyes gazing at her. She had a glance of the whole living room and went towards the empty seat beside Soobin and sat there.
Everyone was silent.
Suddenly Mrs Park started laughing. The other family members were
extremely surprised at her gesture at such a serious moment. Mr Park, became very impatient and spoke out,
Mr Park: "Can you tell us clearly what the matter is! It istoo much. NOW
tell me what that letter is about?"
He was being little rough in his tone.
Mrs Park controlled her laugh seeing her husband being inpatient.
Mrs Park: "Okay.... Okay. Don't be impatient. Hmmmmm..... First of all, the letter came for Y/N."
After this, there was another dead silence...
Nobody spoke till Mrs Park said, "Y/N GOT THE CHANCE TO GO TO SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT WITH 3 SCHOLARSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Everyone was dumb founded by this news as they expected something bad. All of them began congratulating her. Some even started singing and performing for her. But Y/N remained silent.
Y/N took the envelope from the table and went through it thoroughly.
Mr Park noticed this, who exclaimed
Mr Park: "COME ON Y/N! YOU SHOULD ENJOY THIS MOMENT!"
While Y/N muttered;
Y/N: "New session will commence on and from 15th January. Today is 4th January. So there are only 11 DAYS to go."