Wedding Preparations

One hour before the wedding

I kept looking at myself in the mirror with my eyebrows furrowed as I continue to fidget with my suit/dress. I was 'fixing' my suit/dress for the nth time when Pietro slapped my hand.

"Stop worrying. You look great." Pietro said as he ironically fixed my clothes.

"I don't know Pietro. I feel like something is missing or that this isn't enough." I said worriedly as I rummage through the spare clothes that I have on the bed.

"Y/n, you look great. I'm sure whatever you wear Natasha wouldn't really care. It's not like Natasha's answer would depend on your clothing." He reassured me as he lazily lay down on the sofa.

"But that's just it. What if Natasha changed her mind? What if she thinks of backing out? Maybe I should go to where she is and make sure." I was mumbling as I was about to teleport away when Pietro punched my shoulder lightly.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked and Pietro sped off and came back the next second with chocolate. "Here, eat this and calm down."

I grabbed the chocolate bar and took a bite. "Thanks, Pietro." I said as I kept eating the chocolate and sort of relaxed as it tasted great.

"Don't mention it. And also you have nothing to worry about. When Natasha accepted your proposal I was sure that nothing on earth would make her change her mind or ruin the wedding."

I then remembered how after my proposal Natasha threatened every single one of the Avengers and some of our friends to not ruin the wedding.

I still have chills remembering the glare she gave everyone that day. After that, the avengers made sure to make this wedding as perfect as possible.

Natasha and I decided to have a small wedding with everything paid for by Nick of course. Pepper and Wanda are in charge of everything for the wedding decor.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I might just be overreacting. I mean this suit/dress is nice, right?" I asked Pietro who looked up from his phone to look at me.

Pietro then sped up and grabbed the chocolate bar from the table and started eating. He then sped up again as he circled me as if inspecting my clothes.

"Yeah, you look great." He said and gave a thumbs up with his left hand as he held my shoulder with the other.

I was about to say something when a squishing sound turned our attention. We both looked over to his right hand and saw the chocolate melting in his hands and touching my suit/dress.

As if it didn't register from his mind yet he even slowly removed his hand as the melted chocolate stretched and we could see the mess he made.

"Pietro." I said venomously as I glared at him making him take a step back. "It's not that bad. I can fix it." He said as he held his hands up.

I then teleported and grabbed my katanas as I slowly walked over to Pietro. "You better fix this mess before I kill you, or worse, before Natasha finds out about this."

Pietro then gulped as he looked scared at the mention of Natasha. "I will, I will. Give me a sec." He said as he sped off and left me.

I then felt a chill and saw that my suit/dress was gone and I'm only wearing a bathrobe now. "You fucking asshole! You could've waited for me to change" I said as I gripped my sword tighter.

I then quickly put on some jogging pants and a shirt before teleporting around the place looking for Pietro.

"You're a dead man Pietro!" I yelled as I kept looking for him and some of Nick's agents look over at me in confusion.