𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

When I finally go to the Slytherin common room, I start searching for Draco. I see some slytherins on the couch, and some others in groups.

It's strange that for some reason it's very quiet at our common room. It's the first time actually.

I'm close at Draco's dorm when suddenly someone grabs my hand. I turn around to see who it is, hoping it's Draco but it's not.

Blaise?

Strange, he was at the Great hall some minutes ago.

"Oh Blaise! What's up?"
why is he here? Did he followed me? Why?

"Ariadne I came here to tell you that we're doing a party tonight, you have to come!"

Oh

"I will but first I have to find Draco that's why I left the Great hall" he looks at me for a second but he finally answers "ugh, yeah sure of course"

I'm ready to leave but I'm really curious why he came here just to tell me this. He could just tell me this at the Great Hall or anywhere else. I see some Slytherin staring so I'll have to be careful in order to find out what's going on.

"uh Blaise? tu es venu ici seulement pour me dire ça?" (did you come here just to tell me that?) he stops for a second to think, but he finally says "Oui" (yes)

I don't believe him, but I don't think clearly right now. I have to find Draco. I will think about this later.

Without saying goodbye to Blaise I start walking again. Now I'm finally outside Dracos dorm. I take a deep breath before he tells me the truth about why he didn't come and he didn't tell me..

I knock the door and I wait for some minutes for him to open it, if he doesn't I will open it on my own. I knock again but there is no answer.

Oh boy.

I raise my hand and use my powers to finally open it. It's so quiet and relaxing. The weird thing is that he's nowhere to be found. I have to think where he could go...

Think, think, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞!

Astronomy tower.

I close the door behind me and start my way to Astronomy tower. If he's there something is wrong, he only go there to relax. So I have to find out.

Some minutes later I'm at the Astronomy tower and I finally see him, he's abstract staring in the sky.

"Draco my love?" he slowly turns around surprised to see me. Like he didn't expect me to look for him?

"Oh Ariadne, why are you here?" I look into his eyes and all I see is nothing, nothing at all. "you didn't expect me to look for you?" Now he avoids to look into my eyes, to see my pain for him "is something wrong Draco? You didn't come to eat and you didn't tell me that you didn't want to. Lately you don't tell me anything at all. Why?"he takes a step closer to me, and while he does it he doesn't look at me

"Ariadne my love, I just wasn't in the mood. I have some problems with my dad these past few days. It's tiring my love" I lay my hand to touch his left cheek, now he's eyes are on me "I'm so sorry Draco. I'm so sorry if I did something to you to not tell me this, to not tell me your problems"

"You did nothing wrong, I just couldn't with all of this. It's a lot of pressure for me, you know. I have to find a way to escape from all of this shit"

"of course Draco but the solution is not to run away and say nothing to the people that love you! I was worried so bad for you just to find you like this" I take my hand off his cheek and I take a step back but before I take another he kisses me.

I can't resist him.

I kiss him hard and he pushes me into the wall.He runs his tongue in my mouth, his hand slides into my underwear and he starts moving it "oh- fuck" his other hand closes my mouth "Not bad words Princess" he keeps moving my clit and his eyes never leave mine. He pushes one finger inside of me. I moan.

Im so close and he knows it "Draco!" I murmur into his hand. He come close to my ear and say "Cum for me" and when he says it I come and I moan hard into his hand. He take his finger from inside of me and he licks it.

Oh god.

He slowly gets off of me and he gives me a soft kiss on my mouth."Draco" he looks at me and he takes a step back "I can't my love, I have to find Blaise and talk to him about that party" What the actual fuck "the party is more important than me Draco?"

Fuck no. I can't believe this shit. "I promise you,we will go together there. I know that I disappoint you but I want to go because Blaise is acting really weird lately. Maybe there's something going on but he needs a hand to say it"

"Je sais qu'il agit bizarrement, je ne suis pas stupide" (I know he acts weird, I'm not stupid) he looks at me with a disgusting face but I see he wants to cover it with a smile. He did understand what I said "what?"

I look away to avoid his eyes "nothing love. It's okay, go then, I'll see you at the party" I give him a quick kiss on his lips and I watch him as he leaves from here.

I'm so exhausted. Every time it's the same, we fuck and then he leaves.

I look at the sky and take out a cigarette to relax a little. I look at the sky wishing for Draco to finally treat me better.

"why are you here alone love?" suddenly I drop my cigarette and let it fall from the astronomy tower and look behind me.

"Mattheo?"