𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹:

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌Some details:She has no emotion because she's not a human

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌
Some details:She has no emotion because she's not a human.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When I went out of my dorm and it's some slyrherins outside kissing and even eating it's other. I'm here pregnant trying to find the father, and right now all I have is people fucking.

Perfect timing!

As I'm trying to go through the crowd I barely hear a voice calling out my name,I turn to look and it's Blaise"what happened?" I yell and he answers "pourquoi es-tu resté assis dans ton dortoir et n'es-tu pas venu?"(why did you sit in your dorm and not come?) I stare at him for a second.

"Je ne me sentais pas bien. Peut-être que tu sais où est Draco?"(I didn't feel well. Maybe you know where Draco is?)

"No I don't know where he is, I'm also looking for him everywhere but can't find him" says with a worrying face

"Okay,then I'm going to his dorm.Maybe he's there" i say and he nodded and left.

After some minutes I'm outside his dorm but for a strange reason the door is slightly open.I reach out to grab the doorknob but i hear screaming.

𝑵𝒐.

I hear moaning.I try to see who it's inside of the dorm and when I see my face turn cold. It's Draco fucking Astoria.After all I did for him, he responds with fucking another girl? Rage is inside of me and I feel my powers burning.

I run out of the castle and go inside the forbidden forest running and not looking back.I stop and fell to the ground as I start crying out of anger.I suddenly let out a loud scream and my powers explore out of me.

When I open my eyes I see a lot of trees on the ground around me.My face turn cold and scared because I no longer can feel the little heart inside
my belly.

No.

No.

No.

I touchy belly to be sure.

I lost the baby.𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.

I try to stand up but I'm so weak.I can't move but I have to get back to my dorm and when i finally stand up i start walking to the castle.

When I got back to the slyrherin house,it's still a lot of people inside but I don't care, i shove them all out of my way with my powers to get to my dorm.When i open the door is no one inside.

I want to end my life.𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.My boyfriend cheated on me, my parents are dead, and now
i lost the baby.

I sit on the ground next to my bed and i see the hidden knife under my bed and grab it.Now it's time to end it all.When i try to hurt myself I suddenly faint.
_____

When I wake up i realised I'm not in my dorm anymore. I'm at a forest with beautiful grass and the atmosphere is so relaxing.

Am I dead?

I stand up and walk to see where I will end up.After some minutes i keep walking but no one is here and this forest seems endless.But suddenly i end up.I finally end up at a spot with a bench in the centre and no trees around it.

I can recognise a girl with black hair sitting on the bench alone.I go there and the girl says out of nowhere and didn't even look back to see me "I've been waiting for you Ariadne".I froze and stop walking.

"Who are you and where am I?"

"I'm black.You don't have to be scared Ariadne you're safe here, sit down" she says an show with her hand the space next to her on the bench.

"No I want to know who you are and where am i" I say it with a straight face and i mean it. I'm so confused.

"I'm Black, your powers.Maybe that's sounds weird to you but I'm your other side. You're inside your head, that's why I told you that you're safe" she says and I freeze.

"And if you're my other side, why i meet you now?"

"Because you freed me.Dumbledore keep you safe in the castle because he didn't want me to take place." What does she mean when she says 'to take place' ?

"I don't want to go back" i answer and her smile grows to a smirk and her eyes turn black.

"That's why I'm here. I can make you a life here inside your house with no drama so you can't get hurt again.You can live free here, but it has to be someone else taking control of your body.I can do it, but it has a cost"

I'm shocked with what she said but she has a point.Maybe I will be fine here and i think it will be better that outside my head "Tell me"

"I have to kill some people who hurt us and 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" she reach to grab my hand to make a deal.

I don't like killing but if it has to be done I'm alright with whatever she says.After all she's my other self she doesn't want to hurt me.

"Deal" i give my hand and suddenly a castle is behind us. It's Hogwarts.As i look back to her she comes and kisses my cheek to say a goodbye at me.

And in some seconds,she's gone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔! 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚...𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆¡