CHAPTER 3

It's Sunday, a holiday but not for Y/N and Jimin. They went to the hospital together but Y/N took a half day as her mother gave her an address and told to reach there. Yeosang drove her there as Jimin was busy. They reached there and couldn't find anyone.

Yeosang- Y/N-ah are you sure this is the place?

Y/N- Yes mom gave me this-

?- Y/Nieee!!

Y/N jumps from her place hearing the loud voice and feeling a sudden hug from behind.

Y/N- Ahh! Jia unnie!!

Jia- Y/Niee my munchkin! How have you been?

Y/N- I'm good. When did you return from the States? You've lost weight! Were you not eating-

Jia- I'm your older sister and you're lecturing me! I returned yesterday at night and decided to surprise you. And sorry I couldn't attend your wedding; I wish I was here.

Y/N- It's okay unnie! We'll hold another one for you, no worries.

Jia- Haha...okay munchkin. Hey, it's Yeosang, right?

Yeosang- Y-yes noona, you remember me?

Jia- Of course I do. You've grown up so much. I remember the last time I saw you was when you were in high school. You used to come home a lot. Look at you now, grown into a handsome and tall man. You're even taller than noona now. How do I pat your head?

Yeosang- Ahh yes noona I grew up a lot. Umm...let me bend. Now you can pat me.

He smiles and Jia pats his head giggling. Y/N looked at her sister in awe. She has never seen her sister close to any other guy, except Yeosang. She would treat Yeosang really well and spend time with him. But then when they were in high school, Jia moved to the States for her studies. Since then, she has been there; coming back in every two years. Jia is a CEO, has her own company for furniture. Jia has always kept her distance from love. Just a few know that Jia was adopted to Shin family. It's been 15 years to that incident. Jia knows the truth as she was 7 years at that time. She knows that neither Mr. and Mrs. Shin are her real parents nor Y/N is her real sister. Yet they've always treated her like their family member and never let her feel like an outsider. It took her some time to adjust to this family and accept them.

Jia- Y/N-ah I need to talk to you about something. Are you free for lunch?

Y/N- Yes, I'll just call and inform someone in the-

Yeosang- It's okay, I'll let them know. Noona, I'll get going. I have some work.

Jia- Sure.

Yeosang went back to the car leaving the two to talk.

Jia- Let's go. I made a reservation here.

Y/N- Okay.

They settle at their place and order. Y/N keeps on ordering considering her big appetite and her sister just looked at her smiling. How much she has missed her munchkin, who used to wipe her tears when she missed her parents and make her laugh. Y/N was like a sunshine to her. Her thoughts got interrupted with her munchkin calling her.

Y/N- Unnie, what do you want?

Jia- I'll have umm...noodles and soup. Please add a wine.

Waiter- Sure madam.

The waiter takes the order and goes on with his work.

Y/N- Unnie what did you want to talk about?