Revelation

The bracelet is indeed very useful. Just not in the way Shang QingHua thought. He was accompanying his King to meet with Luo BingHe and his court. Sha HuaLing sat next to Luo BingHe, more like, almost sat on his lap.

Ah... My son is still the stallion protagonist after all. was Shang QingHua's off-handed comment.

Throughout the meeting, he felt a little bit colder than usual. He shrugged it off to his King's naturally low body temperature and didn't think much about it. However, as the meeting progressed, the cold was getting more and more noticeable, and Shang QingHua began to worry about his King.

"My King, are you feeling okay?"

It was the second time Shang QingHua asked the same question, which gave him a frown in reply. Thinking his King might be annoyed if he kept asking, he decidedly shut his mouth.

After a few more moments Shang QingHua didn't feel the cold anymore and he sighed in relief. Apparently, whatever annoyed his king is no longer a problem, Thus, Shang QingHua continued to stay by his King's side and half-heartedly listened to the demon politics.

I wish Cucumber-bro was here, I won't be so bored.

As soon as he finished that thought, he realized what was wrong. The emptiness left behind after the cold disappeared. It was not his King's aura at all. It was Shen QingQiu's spiritual energy that slowly disappeared.

Frantically, he checked the bracelet given by Cucumber bro, but the thing is not excluding warm spiritual energy anymore. It was just a normal bracelet. Panic gripped his mind, he barely registered his surroundings as he stuttered an excuse to his king and left the hall. Not even excusing himself to Luo BingHe.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

MoBei-Jun was annoyed by Shang QingHua. Twice the man had asked about his well-being and kept fretting at his side. He was fine and nothing happened, so why did this human is so restless?

The last straw for him was when Shang QingHua suddenly tugged his robe, interrupting the report reading. He was about to yell at him when he noticed he was pale as a sheet and looking about to cry.

"My-My King.. excuse me, I need to go. I-I will accept any punishment later. Shen-Shen Shixiong... I-I need to go.."

Before running out of the hall without waiting for Mobei-Jun to reply. Understandably, he was angry at Shang QingHua for daring to disrespect him, especially in front of Luo BingHe's court. But Luo BingHe interest is also piqued by hearing Shen QingQiu name from Shang QingHua's mouth.

"Junshang, please forgive me. I will make sure Shang QingHua gets punished accordingly."

Luo BingHe only waved his apology.

"Where is he?"

"...I believe he will be going to QingJing Peak to visit Peak Lord Shen."