Meet The Cast

Reich: A 23 year old knight who is relatively kind and sweet, but can fall to his own impulses. He is best friends with Odin, who is irreplaceable in his eyes. He is also dating Odin's sister, Lyn, and has a twin brother named Damien.

Odin: A 22 year old knight who is relatively relaxed and carefree. He can be a bit too careless, however, as he doesn't tend to think of himself before doing things. He wants to one day see Reich and Lyn marry.

Sarel: A 40 year old general who is well known for being strict but caring of his platoon. He became fast friends with Reich and Odin, as he admired the fact the two worked well together. One could easily mistake Sarel as a sort of older brother to the two, especially giving how much he'd sacrifice for them both.

Lyn: An 20 year old girl who fell in love with Reich after meeting him one day thanks to Odin. She is very fragile at heart, but loving and caring to those around her. She can as well be very emotional and- just like Reich- impulsive.

Ralph: A 57 year old man who fathers one son from his now belated wife. He is a stern fellow but is fair to all of his subjects.

Darios: A 41 year old peer of Sarel's generation. He is very foul-mouthed but you'll always get an honest and blunt answer from him.

Michael: A 40 year old archer who taught Reich's twin brother all he knows about archery. Darios is his best friend, though they usually bicker.

Huban: 73, but still kicking. He is a heavily armored king who can take many blows. His arrogance and pride are known by the entire continent, but his brain can get too caught up in the moment.

Abel: 69 year old King of Havil. He cannot control his kingdom as well as he used to, but wants everyone to know he is there if they need him. He goes by some nicknames: Viper, Fiend, Lord, and King.

Ash: The prince of Damesk who is very arrogant and smart. He is 19 and hopes to live upto his father's rule someday.

Edgar: An honest 50 year old man who seems to be hiding a deep secret from his liege, Ash. Everyone knows of Edgar's job- being a butler- but nobody really knows for certain how he became the ROYAL butler.

Damien: A 23 year old archer who only joined the army to watch the back of his twin brother Reich. He is very kind and caring but can usually be airheaded when feeling too comfortable and safe.

Nazarah: A 25 year old commander who's barbarians were feared across the entire land. It's said they can take out the entirety of Shivar, albeit this has never been proven.

Perceval: A 28 year old two-timer who plays both sides of the war in order to reap the most gold. Greedy and cunning, he attempts to fool everyone, not realizing that if caught it could lead to his demise.

Andrea: A 33 year old Shivan who doesn't like killing those she deems innocent. She only signed up to the army to watch the back of her husband, Lucifer.

Lucifer: A 36 year old Shivan who holds up his spear, wanting to guide the kingdom towards a greater future. He is married to Andrea, and hopes they could start a family when the war is over.