two

Fred Benson, he was someone Violet never meant before

Fred Benson, he was someone Violet never meant before. Which was surprising for this town being so small, she practically knew everyone.

However she was surprised she didn't know of this boy. He wasn't alone, Nancy Wheeler beside him as he sat in her car.

Violet knew she needed to make him flee the place he was once he escaped the car. She stayed hidden behind a trailer smiling at the sight of Fred.

He looked so terrified as he eyed the police officer outside the car. She knew that meant Peter had been inside the poor boys head.

Making him weak and terrified, it also meant Violet could have as much fun with him once he was alone and vulnerable.

She watched as Nancy drove off down the road looking at Fred with concern as he held himself tightly. Violet could just feel the fear radiating off his flesh making her sneak off towards the woods.

Part of her missed the life she had before all of this, the one she held upon the children just like her. She stopped walking looking at the tattoo on her flesh.

She could still feel the strong sting sensation of agony she felt when it was forced upon her flesh.

"Papa please" the straps held her still, the tightness of them making her body hurt as she cried and begged for help.

The sting of the needle jabbing into her flesh made her cry out as she felt the ink form onto her skin. The numbers were bold, and it ached.

No matter how hard she tried to escape she was helpless. When the pain faded away she let out a heavy breath as she was unstrapped from the table.

She felt so small as she was walked down the hallway, many others waiting outside for there turn. Papa said she didn't deserve her tattoo when she first arrived.

She was a silly little girl who knew nothing of power, so now at the age of ten she was given one. Number one always used to tell her, it didn't hurt.

But for her sake it hurt so much more, her arm burned as she sniffled walking into her room.

Number one sat on her bed "what are you doing in here? If papa finds you...".

He stood up looking at the tattoo on her arm, his cold fingers wrapped around her arm. She winced at the sting of it "it hurts".

"It'll fade soon" he lifted his sleeve "now we match" she smiled as she looked at the numbers on his arm. "Number one and number two" he let her arm go and she sat down on her bed.